• pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    2 Pitties, Torri and Onyx.
    (in pic)
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    I have an older cat (12) named Spooky he is so lovey & sweet and a younger cat named Maggie (Named after Liz Taylor on Cat on the Hot Tin Roof) she was abandoned by her mom @ 2 weeks & I bottle fed her. So she is my baby literally. She hates everyone including me. But I love both my kitties they have got me through so tough times. Nothing like unconditional love :)
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I have an old (almost 6 years and still going strong!) gerbil named Daisy and a rescue kitty named Shadie--but she probably thinks her name is Kitty because I also have a year-old grandson who absolutely loves her so there was a lot of "Be nice to kitty" going on. (He has learned to be nice, BTW, as he knows she won't play with him if he is too rough!)
    Someday I'd like to get a small dog but I don't know how Shadie would like that! (As the cat, she is in charge!)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    We have two dachshunds. Missy is 14, a smooth-haired. Wilson is almost 7, a wire-haired. Both are black&tan.
  • catfreak147
    Options
    I have 2 cats. One came from battersea dogs and cats home as a kitten and is now a dignified old gentleman. The other aslo came from a resue home and was in a bad way she's the one in the pic). She was quite young, but had stopped eating, drinking and grooming herself. She basically was terrified of the rescue home. We rescued her from the rescue home an she is now our cat - or we're her people! Bad tempered :devil: , self centred, not especially bright and loves to eat human food, but she is fun in an odd way!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Meet Archie, my 2 year old bearded dragon :happy:
    DSC00414.jpg
  • SKilmartin
    SKilmartin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have six (3 of them I'm not too fond of but..) I have 3 dogs, a Chihuahua (Pippi), a rotweiler (Rage), a husky/lab mix (Diesel), a cat (Gwen), two salamanders and a frog. The salamanders and frog are my 8 year old son's. :)
  • wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    Options
    Two 9 year old boxers, Rudy & Gretchen.
    100_1418.JPG

And we just adopted these 2 Chihuahua mixes from the shelter last week. Sherman & Spencer
    IMAG0021.jpg
  • kslindner
    kslindner Posts: 107
    Options
    I have 14 cats... Their names are: Boogz, Dirt-Dirt, Flower, Baby Brown, Poose, Mee-Yu, Beanie, Addie, LB, Pickers, Tabs, PJ, Monster, & Poose.

I also have 3 dogs... Their names are: Piggy, Lucy, & Sonny.

I have a full house. LOL
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have a rottweiler.
    2 cats
    2 lizards
    2 fish
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Two cats (Bubba & Woofie) and three fat goldfish (Freddie, Morty & Albert).
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Meet Archie, my 2 year old bearded dragon :happy:
    DSC00414.jpg

I want a bearded dragon so bad, but no room to have one at the miniute.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I"m gonna look like an animal hoarder but here goes.

My boyfriend has

Sheltie mix - Dr. Zoidberg
    Cat - Kurillin
    Cat - Shoe
    Lovebird - Dude
    Razorback Musk Turtle - Batman
    Red Eared Slider - Megatron

And I have

Beagle - Delilah aka Lumpy
    Mini Lop Bunny - Rancor
    Chinchilla - Supreme Commander Thor
    2 Mice - Tifa & Aeris
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have 14 cats... Their names are: Boogz, Dirt-Dirt, Flower, Baby Brown, Poose, Mee-Yu, Beanie, Addie, LB, Pickers, Tabs, PJ, Monster, & Poose.

I also have 3 dogs... Their names are: Piggy, Lucy, & Sonny.

I have a full house. LOL

14 cats?? Do the kids in your street run and hide from the "cat lady"? :laugh: (jk)
  • jesscowart0501
    jesscowart0501 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i have a 1 yr old boxer male...Tuck. Boxers are great they are smart and protective. The only problem is that he is really protective over my kids and when i brush my little girls hair she cries and TUCK dont like it...so i have to take her in the other room to do it.
  • PA21
    PA21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have some amazing pets!
    1 pug, Bellatrix. She is going to be 1 year in 4 days.
    2 exotic shorthair cats, brother & sister, Sebastian & Tallulah, they are almost 3.
    Here are the cats and Bellatrix is in my signature.

raotgx.jpg

I would have an entire menagerie but we just don't have the space! Maybe someday :)
  • Trixtabella
    Options
    Also here are a couple pics of Fabi if this actually works
    6DpYs.jpg

There she is my little Fabi Tabi, she is a very small cat.
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    I have two working type cocker spaniels
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    hello, i have 2 dogs a minutare shnauzer named daisy and a pit names fefe !!! (our spoiled babies ) a cat names nyla, parrat named emerald, turtle named squirt,whites tree frog named dumplin, albino burmese python named evil, 2 rats named bern and george !!! this isnt anything compared 2 what we did have lol my kids always buy them,then drop therm off here lol, r house name use 2 be called ROSES zoo lol (my name is rose) love love love animals
  • Trixtabella
    Options
    I have some amazing pets!
    1 pug, Bellatrix. She is going to be 1 year in 4 days.
    2 exotic shorthair cats, brother & sister, Sebastian & Tallulah, they are almost 3.
    Here are the cats and Bellatrix is in my signature.

raotgx.jpg

I would have an entire menagerie but we just don't have the space! Maybe someday :)

Your cats are lovely and I am jelous you have a pug, I want a black one I even have a name ready for when my boyfriend buys me one haha