Start 30 day shred tomorrow?

Options
Anyone want to start the 30 Day Shred tomorrow with me? Would love to have a partner!

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    thinking about it????
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Today is day 6 for me... and loving it! You can do it!!!!! :happy:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES YES YES have sent as add!
  • PrettyInPink72
    Options
    I'm all in!! I own 30 day shred...and am always going to start "tomorrow"...but never do. I'm tired of my excuses and think it will be encouraging to know that someone is on day 1 with me!
  • skschuler
    skschuler Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it (again) tomorrow. Hopefully my shoulder won't put me out this time. Would be good to have a partner :)
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    I'll be doing day 3, so feel free to add!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes I'm starting tomorrow too! It will be great to go through it together and give each other encouragement xx
  • tonialeem
    tonialeem Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! I'd love to see what you think of it as you go, bounce challenges off each other!
  • LaNocksi
    LaNocksi Posts: 16
    Options
    Can someone explaintomewhat Ihave to do during the30dayshred? I havent totaly understand it. But if I do I will join too tomorrow.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I started yeasterday, really wanted to do it in 30 days, but don't feel well today. Will start again tomorrow. This is my third run though, I love shredding.
  • rhondaisfirst
    Options
    What is the30 day shred? It seems interesting.
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow, but I am only going to do level 1 for 4 days ( ive done about 5 days of level 1 so far but over a 2 week period) and level 2 and 3 for 10 days. On the 19th August I am going on a camping holiday so I wont have enough time to fit the whole 30 days in. I am still hoping to see results though!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is a workout DVD with Jillian Michaels (the scary woman from the Biggest Loser- USA). It's only like $6.99 USD, 20 minutes, and it kicks your butt.
  • adnuckolls
    adnuckolls Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about it too!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 1 today so day 11, but would love more friends and support so feel free to add me. :)
  • mishell4
    mishell4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to start the 30 DS tomorrow. I did it a couple of month ago but only went for 12 days. I am going to make all 30 this time around. LET"S DO IT!!!
  • Mary156
    Mary156 Posts: 15
    Options
    Im In !!! (:
  • notperfectcc
    notperfectcc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in too!
  • Serenity150
    Options
    I started today ... a friend recommended it and it's current OnDemand on FIOS. I'll add you!