Birthday NSV

mrpurdy
mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
edited September 30 in Success Stories
Today is my birthday, but I've been celebrating all weekend. :laugh:

Yesterday, I went out with my love. We went to dinner at a lovely gourmet restaurant. During this journey, I have learned that deprivation DOESN'T WORK, so I enjoyed these treats, but ate only small portions. It's a lifestyle/mindset change!

But, more importantly, I wanted to incorporate something active into my birthday celebration. So, before dinner, we visited SkyZone, an indoor trampoline park. We burned tons of calories for 90 minutes jumping, flipping, and panting. :laugh:

If you ever get the chance to check out one of the indoor trampoline parks, you should! It was a blast!

ooCPl_9cO_MSvoekVt7RNzuaUxImlTL7I_dCF7KEpsU?feat=directlink

Replies

• sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,035 Member
    That sounds like so much fun!
    Happy belated birthday, good to hear you enjoyed yourself!
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Trampoline park?! That sounds awesome! Glad you're having a great birthday weekend and you're totally right, cutting stuff out is useless because you obviously love the food so I'm glad you managed to have a great meal without sacrificing your favourite things. Hope the rest of your birthday is great :bigsmile: x
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    sounds awesome! happy Birthday!
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Happy Birthday !!!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!