Diabetes Nurse...

Options
...was pleased with me - so much so that she actually cried!!!!
I've lost 2 stone, reduced my sugar levels by half, kept my cholesterol down - without taking tablets, and also m blood pressure has gone down to 110/70 :bigsmile:
My nurse said, she has NEVER had anyone actually do what she has recomended, and kept to it :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Soooo...I'd like to give you a big THANK YOU 600.bmp

I would not have come this far without my MFP friends - :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    ...was pleased with me - so much so that she actually cried!!!!
    I've lost 2 stone, reduced my sugar levels by half, kept my cholesterol down - without taking tablets, and also m blood pressure has gone down to 110/70 :bigsmile:
    My nurse said, she has NEVER had anyone actually do what she has recomended, and kept to it :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Soooo...I'd like to give you a big THANK YOU 600.bmp

I would not have come this far without my MFP friends - :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Awesome news Cyber

You must feel very proud of your success so far.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! Glad to hear your efforts are paying off....in a big way, too! Getting your diabetes under control is a huge thing, as I'm sure you know. :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: congrats. that's great. :drinker:
    i can't wait for my 3 month check up next month and see what my A1C is. last time it was 5.8. also i have lost at least 20#s since i last saw him. isn't it exciting to see doc/nurse when you know you did good and hear the praise?
    super job.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You probably made her day:flowerforyou: Your hard work is paying off!