50lbs gone..be aware.. PICS

Options

Replies

• tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the great work. But from now on you have to smile in your pictures :happy:
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! Congratulations on your success so far :)
  • ClaireB1980
    Options
    Woo hoo! Congrats! You're so brave for sharing and you look fantastic! It's such great motivation for me to see how brilliantly you've done. Nice to hear you've got a good attitude to dieting as well. Life would be so dull without chocolate! :wink:
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • elmobabie84
    elmobabie84 Posts: 112
    Options
    you are one brave soul chick...lol...i would never have the guts for that photography...not even for myself! but i applaud you with a standing ovation! you can see such a difference! thanks for the motivation!
    amen!!!!!
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 lbs and my pics are similar to yours! First I want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! then I want to say.... I am jealous because you still have your boobs!!!!!! lol
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You are doing a great job!
  • happybrooke
    happybrooke Posts: 153
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    wow! :noway: you've got guts for posting photos. I'm not brave enough to look at myself without a tank top on. Your progress is amazing and I hope you reach your goals.:smile:
  • cnick21
    cnick21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Great work! Its not an easy road, thats for sure, but if you set your mind to it, you can do it. And you have. Congrats to you, you should be very proud of yourself! Thanks for posting...very nice of you to do because we all can use some motivation!!

Keep up the terrific work!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your great accomplishment. You will be at goal weight in no time
  • CheyTag
    CheyTag Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome job!!! Your boyfriend has every right to be proud as you should be!!!!!
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful! Now about the Maltesers... Malted Milk Balls?
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, well done and great you have the courage to stand there in front of your boyfriend. I've been married 17 years to mine and still turn out the lights and always cover here and there :( I'm down 137, i can't figure my shame out. There is definitely an issue i have plus i still have about 40 to go. Keep it up girl :)
  • 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    oh my god, thankyou so much for the comments i cant believe how supportive u all are !!

and as of the underwear comments, they was in the sale how could i not !!!! but thankyou!!

and tross, i will try to smile next time !! im smiling right now though with all the support!!

thankyou all so much i am really glad i have helped peoplre feel they can achieve what they want to, MFP really is amazing xxxx
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    u look great..keep it up
  • HettyBattersea
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are one strong and courageous woman!
  • ErinB
    ErinB Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!