INSANITY MAX!!! Check it!

Options
Anyone zooming into Insanity Max Month starting Monday? Im pretty nervous, but I lost 18 pounds on the program so far Im pretty stoked to work on cutting some more fat this next month. Feel free to add me if your going into your MAX month or even just starting Insanity I love chatting with fellow Insane mates!

Replies

• nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    hey i will be starting insanity in sept ! ( doing 90X now ) keep us updated on your progress.
  • evandmegsmom
    evandmegsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I start Week 3 of Max Month tomorrow. You will LOVE it. I like it way better than I did Month 1.
    Good luck!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i am not quite there yet , but i start that inbetween week monday, little nervous about whats next don't know i am ready but poppa bear said go for it, so i will try it, going to send a friend request , and maybe get some heads up from your expierenc, though i do know some already in that part, including poppa bear, but i love having tons of insanity friends to share this craziness with

and any other insanity peoples feel free to friend me. having insane friends does help my struggle through it.
  • rider72
    rider72 Posts: 119
    Options
    Im in limbo at the moment...I'll kick back into Month 2 with you. Tomorrow - Max Interval Circuit!

Need to get start ading in some weights one of these days, I'll probably add the upper body weight training on the recovery and rest days.