Ladies, help! Hungry all the time and looking for answers

Options
2»

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I tried Fiber One Original Bran cereal for breakfast and added a handful of blueberries. I only eat 1/2 cup of cereal and 1/2 cup of milk. It's only 146 calories! It's very filling, but if you need yogurt or a cup of fruit midmorning, you're not going to be taking in too many calories!

Love the Fiber One stuff!--I've got their Caramel Delight cereal, pastries, and yesterday I bought some of their yogurt for the first time but haven't tried that yet.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    That's like my food for the day too! I hate how people at work are like...you're always eating...you should weigh more...you have a fast metabolism. They never said this before when I was chubbier. I feel like shouting out

FIRST OF ALL-I am not shoveling dounuts down my face, I'm eating a freakin banana
    SECOND OF ALL-I exercise 6 times a week so I have to eat a lot.

UGh...people.

OOPS, I accidently just "reported" this, I meant to "quote" it, anyway, I think that is helarious too how people start commenting on what you are "not" eating or how you "need to eat more" after you've lost weight. I think it's b/c they are not use to seeing you actually on the skinny side, or much less weight than you were before.

Anyway, try eating a lot more fibrous food......A LOT!!!

Oh yeah--once people know you're trying to lose weight, all of a sudden everyone's a dietitian! "don't eat that, don't eat this"--it gets old. Plus, they think that some things are perfectly healthy when they're really not so can't understand why you wouldn't want to eat something that might seem healthy.