New to Channahon, IL looking for friends in or around the ar

Options
Amber030583
Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
Hey everyone! I know this is really, really pathetic but I NEED some friends out here! I just moved down here Memorial Day from Wisconsin and well need to be able to get out of the house and do something!!!

I am 28 and a mom to one 5 year old boy. So if you have kids play dates could also be a great idea. I did just take up bike riding (I have a tandem where my son has a bike on the back on an additional bike) so if you do and want to hit the trails that could be fun also! Well as long as this heat wave ever ends! I can't do the humidity! :)

Why did I move here? Well, my fiance' lived in New Lenox and I in Wisconsin and we finally got a house so I could move down here. Currently I am unemployed other then being a BB coach so basically I am available all days. He is currently working 6 days a week so yeah makes for some lonely days.

Wow, this sounds really pathetic but I want to get some friends that are working towards the same goals as I. So there is a little background on me ya know to make me feel like a bigger nerd! lol

So yeah, friend me and maybe we can get together somehow!

BTW this isn't a "personal" ad I am truely looking for friends. :)

Thanks for reading!

-Amber

Replies

• Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome Amber,
    Congrats on the weight already lost and good luck for
    future weightloss and meeting all of your goals! :flowerforyou:

Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can be losers together :tongue:
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp....im here to motivate u and u can friend me if u want.......it would be nice to have another friend.