Needing support

Options
Just stepped on a "correct" scale and it added some weight and I'm very disappointed and hurt to find out that I weigh more than I thought. I've been on this new diet for 4 days and have lost 2 lbs so far and just need a little support to keep going.

Thanks
Tasha

Replies

• crazyboutdasies
    Options
    Just stepped on a "correct" scale and it added some weight and I'm very disappointed and hurt to find out that I weigh more than I thought. I've been on this new diet for 4 days and have lost 2 lbs so far and just need a little support to keep going.

Thanks
    Tasha
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I only use my scale b/c I've noticed that no 2 are alike. For some reason, my old scale was different by 3 pounds when I used it upstairs as opposed to downstairs. So annoying when you're watching every pound that you lose! My friend used my scale last week & said it was FIVE pounds more than hers! My husband went to the dr. this week & that scale added about 5 pounds to him.

The important thing is that you are starting a new & improved lifestyle! You're changing your eating habits & exercising! 2# in one week is great to begin with! Just remember, every pound that you take off is another one closer to your goal. You're getting healthier! You can do it! :flowerforyou:

Sara
  • jen_huff
    Options
    2 pounds in 4 days! That's awesome. Better than me (Only 1 pound in a week) It's a slow process and you have to hang in there. I'm already feeling better since I have been working out and I feel a little less flabby and I have more energy! Just remember it takes time but it is totally worth it!:happy:
  • smjones
    Options
    That's great! You're losing it. That's what matters. A few of my leaner friends keep reminding me that you didn't put it on overnight and it's not going to come off that way either. Just stay focused and you'll get there!:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I think we all focus way to much on the scale, myself included. The important thing is how your clothes feel and that you are feeling better for taking care of yourself. Don't let the scale get you down. I seriously think the devil invented the scale. :devil:
    MM
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Every scale is different...stick to the program and you'll see results :flowerforyou: Congrats on the 2lbs! It's a great start! :drinker: :flowerforyou: Keep it up......you'll reach your goals :flowerforyou: