Okay anyone else have this problem????

Options
Okay everyone, I have been feeling like this for the last week. It seems like everytime I eat and I don't overstuff myself, I feel really sick to my stomach almost to the point that I want to get sick. I am not preggo, I have been told that I shouldn't have anymore and if I was lucky to carry another I probably wouldn't carry it to full-term. Anyways, I just not sure what is going on. Right now I just got done eating, I had a cup of vegatable soup and 2 slices of turkey bolonga and a 8 oz can of 7-up. That was it, I am just not sure if it is something that I need to worry about or just in my head.

I am not sure if I need to cut down on the amount I eat but I am roughly over about 1200 calories a day. So I am just confused. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Molly

Replies

• MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone, I have been feeling like this for the last week. It seems like everytime I eat and I don't overstuff myself, I feel really sick to my stomach almost to the point that I want to get sick. I am not preggo, I have been told that I shouldn't have anymore and if I was lucky to carry another I probably wouldn't carry it to full-term. Anyways, I just not sure what is going on. Right now I just got done eating, I had a cup of vegatable soup and 2 slices of turkey bolonga and a 8 oz can of 7-up. That was it, I am just not sure if it is something that I need to worry about or just in my head.

I am not sure if I need to cut down on the amount I eat but I am roughly over about 1200 calories a day. So I am just confused. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Molly
  • Cassiet
    Cassiet Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    When I first started dieting I cut way back on what I used to eat, man I could eat soooo much! And my body got used to eating a certain amount I guess cause for like a month after I started eating less and losing weight everytime I ate I would get nauseated...But I don't anymore

90958.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I feel like that sometimes, but it's usually when I wait to long between meals. I already past hungry but it feels like I just ate Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter supper at once. Maybe you are waiting too long between meals. It could also be the combination of foods you are eating. The meal you described is mostly liquid which won't fill you up. Try eating filling foods for a couple days and see if that changes anything.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    It might be sugar sis. I am not saying it is, only a thought. Since I don't eat sugars and keep my carbs moderate, I don't get a sickie feeling before I need to eat again.

with love, denise