90 pounds to lose

Options
i have 90 pounds to lose and finding it very hard to stay motivated. anyone else having this problem? i have no support system and no friends to lean on. so add me if your in the same boat

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    you may add me if youd like I have many pounds to lose. I have no family living with me so its a dog, cat, and me I do have supportive kids, family, and friends but nut close.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    NO close friends or family? we are here for you. I also have a great deal to lose. One idea is to only think in terms of 5 or 10 lbs at a time.
    Don't look at the large number, just focus on losing 5 or 10 - it's much more important to be HEALTHY than thin.
    Focus on eating right, exercise and drinking tons of water.
    There is endless support here -

You can do this! read the boards for motivation- many ppl have lost twice that much
    one day at a time, baby
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I started at having to lose 125 and I'm down 44 pounds. I also don't have a support system. This site is the best for a support system and if you are ready to lose the weight this is the place to do it at!
  • martalaurazayas
    martalaurazayas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Try Overeaters Annonymous for additional support and guidance.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there, well when you said you have no friends or support well I disagree with you as on here you are with a whole lot of friends and support well all you have to do is ask I have been on here for about 2 or 3 months and have to say this is the best site I have been on and will still be onhere when I reach my gole as we are all here to lose so just ask and one of us will help if not all of us