newbie in need of friends

Options
hello i am new and was hopeing to find friends to help me along the way, i am looking to lose and keep off 40-50 lbs and it is not going to be easy alone. thank you ahead of time.

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Friend request sent. I believe that the more friends you have on here, the more motivation and support you will get and be able to give back.
  • HER94
    HER94 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey welcome :) friend request on its way.
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Welcome!!! You will find some amazing people here. They have helped me so much. I am almost half way to where i need to be... Good Luck feel free to add me
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me.
  • michelle51266
    Options
    hi, i am new also. I have been here on site for 1 week and loss 3 pounds this week. I need to lose another 31. Really need the support of others. I find it hard to exercise and get everything else done also. Good luck to your new challange.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and good luck :-))
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome - friend request on the way. The support I receive here keeps me motivated.
  • ladyamy3
    ladyamy3 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Good Luck with your weight loss journey !!!
    Friend request on the way
  • Serenity150
    Options
    I pretty much can say "ditto". Sending friend request :smile:
  • yorkie1973
    Options
    Hi, Im also new on here this week. Im in the same boat and need to lose around 20lb to 30lb. Im not good with exercise and suffer with chronic fatigue so that can be a challange in its self. I also have a 5 year old daughter that I would like to teach to eat as healthy as I do and not learn the bad habbits that I was brought up with.

The more friends request the better for me too so if anyone else is reading my post please feel free to add me too. The support and motivaton from you and others would be a great help and I hope I could also be great help and motivation for you so please feel free to add me to your freinds list.

Look forward to our new challenges

Clare
  • jhooban
    jhooban Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined yesterday....starting today and REALLY surprised at how many empty calories I injest! YIKES!

Looking forward to relearning how to eat to live....intstead of living to eat!!!

xoxo
  • Carrebare
    Carrebare Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hello you are on the right track,:flowerforyou: