Before & After Pictures.

Options
So I haven't lost that much weight, only 17 pounds but I feel like my body changed so much and I feel so proud so i'd like to share :).

Photo22.jpg

IMG_1636-1.jpg

Replies

• amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    great job girl u loook awesome keep up the good work
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    Dang amazing difference for 17 pounds great job!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You should be proud of yourself.
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    PearlMarie_3gen_11484 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    you look great! :smile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    great job girl u loook awesome keep up the good work

You look amazing girlie! You are so toned and fit!!! I must say I want boobs like your too! :laugh: :blushing:
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    wow you look good. how tall r u?
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking great. You should be proud.
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 127 pounds now. I would like to be 120 and gain more muscle so it shows way more.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing. You should be very proud of yourself. You look great.
  • Sparrow_Feet
    Sparrow_Feet Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I want your arms!!!! What exercises have you been doing?
  • AriannaInIdaho
    Options
    You can tell you are more toned. You look awesome.
  • kassandra1717
    Options
    I want your arms!!!! What exercises have you been doing?

I do a 3 day split and do it twice a week with one rest day. I lift heavy 8-10 reps and do at least three exercises per muscle and four for the larger muscles like my quads. I hope that answers your question.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    awesome!! you look great and so toned! This is a mistake on my part, I should have been toning everything too. I'm halfway and starting to strength train only now. I've lost weight but in pictures it doesn't look like it. good job!
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 127 pounds now. I would like to be 120 and gain more muscle so it shows way more.

damn u must have muscle mass! when i was 127 i looked like a fatty >>. congrats tho :) hope i look good as you when i hit my goal weight..someday
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Beauty!!:smile:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • kassandra1717
    Options

damn u must have muscle mass! when i was 127 i looked like a fatty >>. congrats tho :) hope i look good as you when i hit my goal weight..someday

Ya this picture doesn't show my muscle well. I think its the lighting.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Super proud of you!!!!
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well, you've just given me the kick in the butt that I needed! I've been losing the pounds, but have been slacking on the weight training the last few weeks and am looking flabby. I think I'll be using your post as my inspiration for while to remind me why I need to pick up those weights. You look so toned and fit!
  • kassandra1717
    Options
    Well, you've just given me the kick in the butt that I needed! I've been losing the pounds, but have been slacking on the weight training the last few weeks and am looking flabby. I think I'll be using your post as my inspiration for while to remind me why I need to pick up those weights. You look so toned and fit!

Having muscle makes a big difference in your appearance I feel. I still have a layer of fat on my muscle but now my fat is firm unlike before..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!