HELLO! Im JUST CHECKING IN!`

Options
So If you know me then you know how consumed I am w/ my career and Industry...(for those who do now know...I am a stylist/platform artist) It requires MOST of my free time as well as work time. I just want you all to know that I've been sticking w/ my plan and I have not gained any weight, but lost thanks to the much needed advice I've recieved w/in the last few months. It's slow going, because of the hectic schedule, but it is really happening...I am so excited! Thank you for all of your support!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    So If you know me then you know how consumed I am w/ my career and Industry...(for those who do now know...I am a stylist/platform artist) It requires MOST of my free time as well as work time. I just want you all to know that I've been sticking w/ my plan and I have not gained any weight, but lost thanks to the much needed advice I've recieved w/in the last few months. It's slow going, because of the hectic schedule, but it is really happening...I am so excited! Thank you for all of your support!!!!!!!!
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good job - you have to do what works for you!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Slow and steady wins the race!!! ( Ok, at least for diet purposes!)
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Good job! But , what is a stylist/platform artist??