P90X Plus anyone?

Options
I'm finishing up my second go-around with P90X (lean) and wanted to explore something different. I ordered it off Beachbody tonight, but hoping for some real experiences! TIA!!

Replies

• jlzoda
    jlzoda Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of Insanity?
  • allenlisa
    allenlisa Posts: 96
    Options
    Have you tried turbo fire?
  • allenlisa
    allenlisa Posts: 96
    Options
    Insanity is great too
  • Nursingmomof2
    Options
    Insanity is KILLER. If you have weak abs or a bad back, dont do it. I have three torn discs that are about four years old...and insanity tore me right back up! My abs just weren't strong enough to support it.
  • danieljallen86
    danieljallen86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    P90x Plus is great. I have done P90x, Insanity, P90x Plus, and Insanity Assylum. It is a little more synergistic and total body control than P90x lifting. The cardio is great, especially the Interval X. I ended up mostly doing P90x and supplementing it with the Plus videos.
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    Yes, have heard of Insanity (hard not to on here, LOL!), watched my sister do it a couple years ago and still can't imagine gettign through it myself (-:

Thank you, DAniel, that's what I was hoping to hear. Can't wait to give it a spin (-"
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes, have heard of Insanity (hard not to on here, LOL!), watched my sister do it a couple years ago and still can't imagine gettign through it myself (-:

Thank you, DAnielle, that's what I was hoping to hear. Can't wait to give it a spin (-"

I heard he was working on P90X Plus- is it out? I haven't seen it yet?
  • pyroxian
    pyroxian Posts: 99
    Options
    I was NOT impressed with the Plus discs. For the most part they felt like thinly veiled infomercials, pushing Bowlfex Selecttech dumbbells and the standard Beachbody "stuff" like the results & recovery formula. Kenpo+ was "okay" but the transitions between exercises felt awkward and I had trouble keeping my HR up as a result. Total Body + didn't really stand out for me at all, one way or the other, but I did like Intervals + and Abs/Core Plus and despite the fact that I opted not to use the actual program, I do continue to mix Abs/Core Plus and Intervals Plus into my workout program from time to time still. I got my DVDs used from a friend, and am glad I didn't pay full retail for them...