Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New around here.

Just happened on the app looking through the Android Market, I'd tried some other "calorie counting" app before and made it all of 2 days before getting fed up with trying to find all the numbers for things. The best thing so far has been the massive database of foods, making it so easy to enter my meals.

The last five years I went from around 200lbs to about 240lbs and just been feeling so lethargic and cruddy. It's been like non-stop drive thrus and buffets and just junk junk junk.

So, I'm giving this a go and see how I work it. I'm wanting to get back down to around 195-200lbs in the next year or so. I just don't want to drop the whole 40 in like 3 months and then end up getting 50 back! I figure it took me 5 years to get up to this, if I give myself a year to get back it should stay off.

Real nice to see the inspirational stories and pics on here, it looks like this has worked pretty well for a lot of folks! Hoping to add my own in time.

Replies

• G_Smalls
    G_Smalls Posts: 4 Member
    Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. Good Luck! Let's do this :)