Secrets for Weight Loss.

Options
Weight loss is a major concern these days. Due to lot of fast food, lack of physical exercises, coffee, alcohol and cigarettes, a lot o people are outside their normal dimensions. They start to feel heavier (because they are like this), to find harder clothing to wear and to feel all the time an internal lack of comfort.
If the description is yours, take action immediately. There are some basic things which can be implemented in day by day activities to help you get rid of the fat in a few months. I recommend to consult a physician and to have approved all the actions. This is the best option for you.
Nutrition is the base for everything related with weight loss. Eat three meals every day, forget about the sausages and french fries, limit the amount of sugar you use every day and start eating a lot of vegetables, poultry and fruits. Also drink at least 2 liters of water every day.

Replies

• WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Good advice, except I like eating 4-6 meals a day even better. But I suppose 3 is a good place to start if you normally skip breakfast and only eat a large lunch and supper.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!