MFP Gets Thumbs Up!!!

Options
I have only been a member for a month now. When I started, I was tested for my metabolism and it was found to be running low...no surprise, so is the thyroid. When this test was done last month I was put on a 1500 calorie plan, and was told to keep track of EVERYTHING I ate. The first couple of days, it drove me nuts :explode: It was really hard to do it alone, not know ing how to keep track. A friend suggested MFP, and I fell in love :heart: and it totally keeps me on track.

Well today I had to meet with the nutritionist, and she was shocked when I brought in my printed sheets from MFP. It worked so well, she could tell exactly what I am doing. Since I started this site after weighing in at the dr. office, my loss today was 10 lbs. but only shows 4 lbs. on MFP, so needless to say me and the dr. was pleased with my first month. She was so pleased with the site, that she told me she will start referring other people to it.

It takes time and effort, but we all know that is what it's going to take to have the loss we are looking for. I'm excited and want to thank whomever came up with this place!!! Good Luck to everyone!!!:smile:

Replies

• countrybee
    Options
    I have only been a member for a month now. When I started, I was tested for my metabolism and it was found to be running low...no surprise, so is the thyroid. When this test was done last month I was put on a 1500 calorie plan, and was told to keep track of EVERYTHING I ate. The first couple of days, it drove me nuts :explode: It was really hard to do it alone, not know ing how to keep track. A friend suggested MFP, and I fell in love :heart: and it totally keeps me on track.

Well today I had to meet with the nutritionist, and she was shocked when I brought in my printed sheets from MFP. It worked so well, she could tell exactly what I am doing. Since I started this site after weighing in at the dr. office, my loss today was 10 lbs. but only shows 4 lbs. on MFP, so needless to say me and the dr. was pleased with my first month. She was so pleased with the site, that she told me she will start referring other people to it.

It takes time and effort, but we all know that is what it's going to take to have the loss we are looking for. I'm excited and want to thank whomever came up with this place!!! Good Luck to everyone!!!:smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

It's Mike's baby, :laugh: no pun intended...ah he's got a family and adding to it.

Yes he came up with this brilliant site and shares it with us all....I'm sure he'd be pleased as anything to hear professionals are now referring folks to it.:drinker:

YAY for YOU fo for the great loss..yes, it is exciting when you find something new that works for you:heart:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    way to go countrybee :drinker:

and thank you mike for making this site :drinker: it has helped me for sure. :flowerforyou:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Yes, thanks, Mike!! :drinker: :drinker:
    I'd be lost without MFP!

(OT but I was out on a walk last night and I saw a car with the registration MFP. I was smiling for ages!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!