Finished Riped in 30

Options
So I've been using JM videos for awhile now, but I have yet to actually complete the program. I've just been doing them about 4 days a week, skipping around the levels so I wouldn't get bored. Well, I finally decided that I wanted to do the whole program, and I did! I lost about 6 pounds. Unfortunately that was all weight that I had gained back on my last vacation. But the clothes that were fitting way tight after vacation are now fitting less snugly. Yay! I also have been training for a half marathon through all of this, so I was doing other exercise as well. It was my "cross training". I really enjoyed it and I think I'll do another round. I just need to pick up some 8 pound weights! Then, once I have the money, it's on to ChaLEAN Extreme. Highly suggest this video, I like it more than 30DS.

Replies

• grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    I have 30DS..is Ripped in 30 set up the same way--with more than one workout on it?
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am doing P90X. I lost 1.5 lbs in 1 week. It is a rockin workout if you can handle it.
  • adhillman01
    adhillman01 Posts: 206
    Options
    It's set up in the same way as 30DS except during the strength portion you do three moves instead of two.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!