herbalife

Options
so im going to be doing the herbalife shakes twice a day with 1 meal and snack in between with cell-u-loss anyone else try this and how did it work out for you

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    how many calories are the shakes?
  • Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    90 for the powder 120 for 8oz of milk and 10 for 1 tablespoon of pudding =] so 220ish a piece
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I tried it, I hated it!!! I did it 5 years ago and ended up gaining weight because I am not good with meal replacement, I still enjoy eating. I felt off and jittery...
  • Nichole90
    Options
    I tried it, I hated it!!! I did it 5 years ago and ended up gaining weight because I am not good with meal replacement, I still enjoy eating. I felt off and jittery...
    why did you feel jittery i find the shakes extremely filling and delicious lol....how long did you do it for.
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 2 months, that was all I could handle. I am not sure what made me feel off about it I just remember I felt disgusting!
    I decided to stop and I was less light headed and able to function better.
  • debralk
    debralk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I have been doing the shakes for about 3 months and have each lost about 25 lbs. We have a shake for breakfast every day. Most days we also have a shake for lunch, with a healthy dinner.We also eat a high protien snack whenever we feel hungry between meals.
  • Nichole90
    Options
    My daughter and I have been doing the shakes for about 3 months and have each lost about 25 lbs. We have a shake for breakfast every day. Most days we also have a shake for lunch, with a healthy dinner.We also eat a high protien snack whenever we feel hungry between meals.
    how much excerise do you guys do?
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    I did the two shakes a day for 3 weeks, did not see any results. I was excercisinf and eatinng pretty heatlhy. I hated the shakes, despite the flavor, they all had that weird base. I couldn't stand it anymore, so i switched to taking it once a day. I only did this because I didn't want to throw my money to waste. Doing it once a day is tolerable, and following MFP guidelines I have lost 7 pounds in a month. I guess it might work for some people, but I think it is too expensive and I would rather spend that money on fresh produce.
  • debralk
    debralk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    30-45 minutes on the ellipitcal 4-5 times a week
  • ijessieb
    ijessieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Herbalife shakes!!! I will admit I had a tough time doing 2 replacement shakes (breakfast and lunch) a day, it wasn't that I was hungry I wasn't at all but I needed to chew. So I added a piece of fruit with my breakfast shake and that was easier. Plus the shakes are YUMMY and genuinely healthy mean replacements!! let me know how you do!!
  • Nichole90
    Options
    I LOVE the Herbalife shakes!!! I will admit I had a tough time doing 2 replacement shakes (breakfast and lunch) a day, it wasn't that I was hungry I wasn't at all but I needed to chew. So I added a piece of fruit with my breakfast shake and that was easier. Plus the shakes are YUMMY and genuinely healthy mean replacements!! let me know how you do!!
    thanks i deff will how much weight did you lose on them?
  • change_happens
    Options
    hi. would you let us know how this works for you?
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I did the entire Herbalife program about 12 years ago. Fast weight loss. I lost 39 lbs. in 2 months. I was jittery, and had tons of energy. The draw-back? As usual, it was a 'diet' and as soon as I was finished loosing my 60 lbs. all together (in about 4 mos.) I started eating again, and, well, here I am again, 60 lbs. back up. It did take 9 years to put it back on. This time I'm going for the lifestyle change, and learning how to EAT, because diets didn't help me learn how to eat healthy and maintain a lower weight. You might incorporate the shakes and some of the items with a healthy eating plan. It's all about what works for you.
  • AnitaPsays
    AnitaPsays Posts: 11
    Options
    I've been on the Herbalife program now for almost 3 months and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it. The shakes are delicious and fill me up. And the best part is that they're not all that expensive. I've been doing one shake for breakfast, plus two healthy and balanced meals, with one snack in between each meal. I exercise at least half an hour a day, alternating between cardio and strength each day. Since May 1 I've lost 22 pounds and still going. And that's WITH a cheat meal here and there! So I definitely recommend it. Good luck to you!!
  • gr82run
    gr82run Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love Herbalife. I have the shakes occasionally and they are the best-tasting shakes around. I just enjoy "eating" too much to have them all the time. But I use them as a breakfast alternative or as a hard-workout recovery drink.
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I tried it and I HATED it. After awhile you just feel like puking if you even look at another shake....
  • jacker009
    jacker009 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm on it now and I'm VERY excited. I've heard great things about it :)
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm on Herbalife now.. been on program for 1 1/2 weeks now; 8lbs down! I'm doing zumba/treadmill/lifting for exercise.

I was on Herbalife years ago as well-the HPLC version (not the current plan w/ "colorful" meal) & lost 54 lbs in about 5 months.

Good luck!
  • Nichole90
    Options
    I'm on Herbalife now.. been on program for 1 1/2 weeks now; 8lbs down! I'm doing zumba/treadmill/lifting for exercise.

I was on Herbalife years ago as well-the HPLC version (not the current plan w/ "colorful" meal) & lost 54 lbs in about 5 months.

Good luck!
    wow thats awesome! great job!
  • corapie
    corapie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did an Herbalife weight loss challenge & lost 15# in 6 weeks. It was a little tougher to stay motivated after the challenge ended but I'm getting back on track. & even though my progress slowed I'm still losing inches so that's encouraging. Good luck with it!