Single working mom looking 4 other single moms...need suppor

Options
I would love to know I am not alone in this. If you are a single, working mom, you know you barely have the time get in a nice, long shower times much less exercise...arg! But we have to! And I need motivation and support. Please friend me if you understand. My profile will give you all the information you need about me... round 2 began!

Replies

• Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom of two. My kids are 6 and 3. I just tell them it's time for Mommy to work out now are you going to join? They usually do! I do work out videos, so they try to follow along too. They think it's fun to work out with Mom. It gives them the activity that they need plus I get my work out while spending time with them.
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    im a single mom although i only have one left at home and hes almost 21 i have 4 all together and have been a single mom for 15 yrs and even with mine grown i still have trouble finding the time to exercise which is probably why im glad i have a job that requires me to be constantly moving and walking for 7 - 9 hrs a days then i go hit the track every night around 11 pm for 5 miles before heading home and starting over so it dont get any easier as they get older lol