Starbucks!!

NewMK08
NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
For some reason my husband has been on a HUGE Starbucks kick, and I'm in the mood for some HOT drinks on this cold day, so we might hit Starbucks this evening. I don't usually go, so I have no clue what to get.

What are some of your favorite, low-cal drinks from Starbucks??

:drinker: That's coffee in there...Promise!

Replies

• NewMK08
    For some reason my husband has been on a HUGE Starbucks kick, and I'm in the mood for some HOT drinks on this cold day, so we might hit Starbucks this evening. I don't usually go, so I have no clue what to get.

What are some of your favorite, low-cal drinks from Starbucks??

:drinker: That's coffee in there...Promise!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    get a coffee with sugarfree syrup and use soy or non fat or go for the 1/2 and 1/2-grande coffee with the syrup and 1/2 and 1/2 is 200 (more or less) than a latte with syrup.
    It tastes great and saves alot of money.
  • NewMK08
    get a coffee with sugarfree syrup and use soy or non fat or go for the 1/2 and 1/2-grande coffee with the syrup and 1/2 and 1/2 is 200 (more or less) than a latte with syrup.

:noway: Huh? If I were going to order that, what exactly would I say?? All these syrups, not-fat, half and half things get me...
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    You can get a sugar free, nonfat vanilla latte. Their vanilla sugar free stuff is pretty good.
  • icandoit

Ask them what kind of sf syrups they have and order a coffee (whatever size you want) with sf hazelnut or vanilla or whatever flavor you want and room for cream. You can add the milk or 1/2 and 1/2 yourself.
    If you want so, you need to ask them for it.:drinker:
  • icandoit
    try the oatmeal there, OMG:love:
  • NewMK08
    MMMM....Oatmeal!! :love:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Get the "skinny" caramel latte! When you say "skinny" they use fat free milk and sugar free syrup!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Get the "skinny" caramel latte! When you say "skinny" they use fat free milk and sugar free syrup!
    EXACTLY!!! The skinny caramel is the BEST!!! I think a venti is about 160 cals. and SOOOOO yummy!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member

:noway: Huh? If I were going to order that, what exactly would I say?? All these syrups, not-fat, half and half things get me...

If you have time-- check this out-- funny about the Starbucks order experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLs9RI8mSA&feature=related
  • Try copying and pasting this link:

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1566

It is a complete guide on how to order at Starbbucks from Hungry Girl!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    I get a tall or grande coffee with soy and room for one ice cube. Then I add a packet of splenda. Done. :bigsmile: I don't like the syrups, they're too strong. If it's hot out, I get a venti and ask for just a splash of soy. They put so much ice in there you only get like a half cup of coffee.:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

If you have time-- check this out-- funny about the Starbucks order experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLs9RI8mSA&feature=related
    cute Marla:drinker:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Favourite things at Starbuck's is Low fat Fruit bar. Another great drink that they have is a Vivano.
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    This is probably too late, but a tall skinny [insert flavor of your choice] latte is only around 90 calories and tastes great. Just remember to add a little splenda.
This discussion has been closed.