Hot by Halloween!

Options

Replies

• MrsCB10
    MrsCB10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me "in"! Halloween is so much fun and I've always wanted to be CatWoman (ok - that might be a little TOO ambitious <lol>) or a Genie. Fun!

Ok ... here I go ...

SW (07/24/11) 176.6 lbs
    GW (10/31/11) 150 lbs
    GW (12/25/11) 140 lbs
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    well who would i be not to join too .... however i dont really have much to lose. only 1 lb from my goal weight. i do however need to tighten and lose a few inches and somehow gain an *kitten* lol... so how would i do my goals? anyone have any ideas.. cant really go with sw and gw.. maybe start inches (si) and goal inches (gi)?
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Halloween is my favorite Holiday, yet I don't often dress up. Weird? Instead, I like to do up my yard for the kids. I like to be the cool house to go to.
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    If this group is still open, count me in! I'm going on a cruise for a week during Halloween, and I'd like to be sportin 20 less pounds by then!
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Oh, forgot to add, my goal is to lose 1 last inch on my waist and flatten and tone everything up. I am uncertain about weight change as I plan to build muscle along with losing a little bit of fat.

Anyway, is anyone totally weirded out by some of the sexy costumes? Like I "got" sexy vampire, sexy nurse, etc. But do we really need sexy Spongebob, sexy HS guidance counselor, sexy bottle of water, etc? It's ridiculous. I wonder who actually wears the very absurd ones. Please share stories if you know of anyone. ^^

EDIT: OMG! I can see they have decided to upgrade the absurd sexy costumes. Now they are merged with a zombie theme. Sexy zombie sailors! Whoo!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    So in!!!

Hot by Halloween SW (7/25) 167 lbs
    GW (10/31/11) 148 lbs
    GW (12/25/11) 135
    Weigh-in weekly (Mondays)

I've always been into nautical decorations, so how about I work towards being one. :o)

BAM!! This will be me!
    shipmate-cutie-sexy-sailor-costume-83272.jpg
  • svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    I'm In! :happy:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Oh, forgot to add, my goal is to lose 1 last inch on my waist and flatten and tone everything up. I am uncertain about weight change as I plan to build muscle along with losing a little bit of fat.

Anyway, is anyone totally weirded out by some of the sexy costumes? Like I "got" sexy vampire, sexy nurse, etc. But do we really need sexy Spongebob, sexy HS guidance counselor, sexy bottle of water, etc? It's ridiculous. I wonder who actually wears the very absurd ones. Please share stories if you know of anyone. ^^

EDIT: OMG! I can see they have decided to upgrade the absurd sexy costumes. Now they are merged with a zombie theme. Sexy zombie sailors! Whoo!

Haha I just saw that! 2017.jpg
  • clydeisme
    clydeisme Posts: 49
    Options
    I want to be hot by Halloween!!!!
    SW - 161
    GW 10/31 - 145
    GW 12/25 - 135
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm totally down for this one! My 50th birthday is the day before Halloween. Since I want to be Fit and Fabulous by 50, this is perfect!

SW (01/31/11): 179
    CW (07/25/11): 156
    GW (10/31/11): 135
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    Hi I'm in. I am currently 160lbs my goal is to loose 1/2 lb a week so halloween, hopefully, i will be 153lbs.

I have not lose anything for a very long time, it will be good to get a little closer to my goal.

waste:31 inches
    hips:44 inches
  • HalloweenNinja
    Options
    Hmm... could I come across a more perfect group to join? =P

By the way, I'll be headed in the opposite direction to you guys - bloke trying to gain some weight here. =]
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    I love halloween! Can't wait!!!

SW:188
    GW (10/31/11): 170
    GW (12/25/11): 158
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Love this. Halloween is by far my favorite day of the year, and I go all out every year making my own costume. It's usually some badass superhero, and this year is no different. Halloween has been a big inspiration for me for fitness for the last few years because my costumes do tend to be on the skimpy side... I mean, I won't be in my 20s forever.
  • pebbles71785
    pebbles71785 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just joined yesterday, not sure where to start, but this is great!!
  • iyohnakp
    iyohnakp Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in. I want to be Hot for Halloween, Lean for Thanksgiving, and Trim (the fat) for Christmas. This is a great way to start out Holiday season.

SW: 205
    CW: 199
    GW: 150
    Mini Goal:185 ( Labor Day)
    MG: 175 Hot for Halloween
    MG: 165 Lean for Thanksgiving
    MG: 155 Trim (the fat) for Christmas
    MG: 150 Feb. 22nd My 25th B-Day
  • KelliesCupcake
    Options
    Im in joining for some extra support as i have already joined the christmas challenge :-)

SW: 304,
    GW (10/31/11): 294
    GW (12/25/11): 282
    Weigh-in Monday
    Going for a lb a week and anything over is a great bonus
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am in!

Hot by Halloween! ;
    SW (7/25/2011):281.6
    GW (10/31/11):239
    GW (12/25/11):219
    Weigh in day-Saturday

I know my first goal it seems out there--but I am motivated! and I just put on nearly 30 lbs (that I had lost the beginning of this year and end of last year) in the last few months. I can do this and if I don't I know I will try as hard as I can to get there)
    This year I so want to wear a corset for Halloween--and go to some kind of fun shindig. I hardly ever go to anything fun.
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Can I be in too? :)
    SW (25/7/2011) - 160lbs
    GW (31/10/11) - 140lbs
    GW (25/12/11) - 130lbs

I'm going to 2 Halloween parties, one I'm dressing up as a male TV character [but the clothes I've chosen need a skinny figure!] & the other I'm dressing up as my favourite singer, Taylor Momsen. If you have heard of her, you'll know how skinny she is & how revealing her clothes are hah.
    I'm also meeting my favourite celebrities on Halloween as well, getting pictures done with then, need to look amazing for them. :)
    But yeah, definitely in!
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    Yes! Count me in! I loooove Halloween and Dia de los Muertos, so this is perfect!
    I might reuse last year's Boudicca costume, but take in the sides a whole bunch! She was one force to be reckoned with!