Any STAR WARS fan here?

2»

Replies

• LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    SW and LOTR are the best!!!!!

Currently writing a crossover fanfic between both.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    Just finishing up watching the 3 robot chicken Star Wars Specials...
  • laureneva15
    laureneva15 Posts: 280
    Yesterday after watching star wars attack of the clones ,i after many years have accepted that George Lucas is indeed a genius!

how can you NOT be a star wars fan. lol

I really don't care for it. Any of it.

::braces for the rotten tomatoes::

Haha! to each their own, no rotten tomatoes for me :P
    I love star wars but i really have to be in the mood to watch them, which is ironic cos watching them generally puts me in the mood to watch them as well, same with LOTR, aleins, etc.

LOTR is amazing (L) actually cant wait for the hobbit!

OMG I can't either, also I think you just became my new favourite person on here lol!
  • laureneva15
    I used to, but that was in a Galaxy long, long ago (yet somehow in the future)

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Anyone who understands my screen name is a Star Wars fan.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    I've been a Star Wars fan all my life. I was 4 years old when Return of the Jedi came out in '83, and my dad took me and my brother Steve to see it in the theater. I was a fan before then cause my brother is older than me and actually saw all 3 original ones in the theater when they came out so I had been playing with all the toys since I was a baby, lol.
  • Nikipowpez
    Nikipowpez Posts: 60 Member
    Can't wait for the new mmo.

I'm actually debating on if I can afford the Collector's Edition pre-order. I REALLY want it.
  • jmijaressf
    jmijaressf Posts: 215

Nice!

Here's something for the Star Wars fans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-5gqT4UkBU
  • me!!
  • comcatee
    comcatee Posts: 48 Member
    ME. My phone is the Droid R2D2. My favorite jedi is Yarael Poof. So YES I consider myself a huge fan :)
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member

You know that was also the liscence plate number on Harrison Ford's car in American Graffitti AND the title for Lucas' first movie?

Just some more totally useless trivia!
  • allnewellie
    allnewellie Posts: 156
    me!!!!

on a side note - just re-watched Fanboys this weekend...such a fun film!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Yes. I saw it 21 times when Episode 4 came out (19 in theatre, 2 at drive-in). Granted I was a little kid and my dad didn't give me a choice at the time, but the indoctrination stuck. :)

Edited by the grammar police.
  • laureneva15
    me!!!!

on a side note - just re-watched Fanboys this weekend...such a fun film!

That movie is so awesome!
    Time out time out hehe
  • Love Star Wars don't love JarJar lol, Yoda is my favorite character I have his bobble head sitting on my xbox for guidance while playing lol. I actually love all things nerdy LOTR (can't count the amount of times I have seen the trilogy), Harry Potter and of course Star Trek (all Series) and StarGates SG-1/SG-A/SG-U. It's too bad I'm at work all this talk has made me want to pop in the Star Wars DVD and watch.