10LBS GONE!

JenniferLynWhat
JenniferLynWhat Posts: 80
edited 6:22AM in Success Stories
Yay! I was pretty scared to step on the scale this morning but, I lost 3lbs this week which means -- I've lost 10LBS!!! I've been here about 5 weeks and progress has not been as fast as I wanted...but I feel kinda amazing right now!

Replies

• Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Way to go!! 10lb in 5 weeks is a good healthy weight loss. I am at 8lb and can't wait to hit the 10lb mark!!
  • Well done! you should be so proud of yourself.

x
  • Sdkohls
    Sdkohls Posts: 4
    Yay! Good for you! 10lbs. is a huge milestone! Congrats to you! Good work!
  • sportsfan34
    sportsfan34 Posts: 6 Member
    Congratulations!! Enjoy this huge accomplishment!!
  • skatw
    skatw Posts: 28
    Yay! That is exciting news! Be proud of your accomplishment! I can't wait to be there myself!!!!!
  • checoo
    checoo Posts: 12 Member
    That's awesome! I would love to lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks. I'm on pace of 10 pounds in 8 weeks. But since it had been 0 pounds in 2 years, I'll take that!
  • nice job! can't wait for my first 10 pound mark too!
  • ReinventingLisa
    ReinventingLisa Posts: 104 Member
    Awesome! I feel like I have forever to go before I can lose 10lbs.
  • You're doing great! Congrats on the 10 pounds.
  • Leafeh
    Leafeh Posts: 37 Member
    I myself today also lost 10 lbs and I've also been here for 5 weeks! it's amazing, ain't it? :D
    I'm happy for you
  • Kee315
    Kee315 Posts: 33
    That's great! I can't wait until I reach a 10lb weight loss! Keep up the hard work!!
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    10 pounds in 5 weeks is awesome!!! well done!!!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Yay! I was pretty scared to step on the scale this morning but, I lost 3lbs this week which means -- I've lost 10LBS!!! I've been here about 5 weeks and progress has not been as fast as I wanted...but I feel kinda amazing right now!

10# in 5 weeks is great progress - that's 2#/week! good job
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Hey that is awesome. I have been on here a week and a half and have only lost 3lbs of water weight. Can someone help me undersand MFP better. I know you have to meet your calorie goals and workout but how do you ensure that you lose weight.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!