Newbie looking to exchange support!!

Options
Hi Everyone, My name is Sandra and I have been using myfitnesspal on my iPhone for 3 months or so....I have lost 21 lbs, but have a looooong way to go!!! I would love to provide support and receive it as well!! Not sure how to go about it so I thought I would start here! Thanks!!!

Replies

• anberlingasm
    anberlingasm Posts: 177
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandra

Well done so far, that's great!

Just add friends and you'll get lots of support & motivation along the way, there's so many lovely people on MFP

Good Luck

Di :smile:
  • Jeterfan2
    Jeterfan2 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome and good luck..
  • craftydwn21
    Options
    good job you can add me if you like I could use all the support to.
  • leelee38
    leelee38 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome and hope you continue to have success. I too just started fell of for a week but am starting back up and hopefully will be on my way to success...:smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sandra!!
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • cammers74
    cammers74 Posts: 45
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • ling200220164
    Options
    hey everyone, how's going! my work stresses is top challenge, result to gain weight.....anyway I work too much, and seem thing more personal than just business. Why I am here? I need help to be myself again, I used to be fun, loving, active, and always see bright side of things, now I am completely opposite. my daily places are work place and home that's it. I need someone to guide my in my life right now, also find a better hour new job or part time job to heal my soul from real hush world of working. (note I work everyday 11-12 hours daily) also my bosses very not nice, they are not respect of me at all. Money is totally awesome, it's best job pay ever, but side effects are loss of friends, family time, and love relationship, I feel very bad not to have time for them, and time after time I end up just work/sleep and eat........sad......also weight is jump to roof, help me God or someone please. I want to manage my life, enjoy every moment of living. appear I can handle live in right way, sometime I through live is meaningless, don't see end of work, working til death. I am 25 years old, have wonderful understanding fiance (just recently engaged), parents are healthy, my little brother is excellent in college, and best friends are busy with work. I have good thing going on for me, were is my fun bright side of me. Why am I so fat, so stresses out, so weak of energy. I wish there is someone could help me just tell me what to do.
  • wolfiesgirl
    wolfiesgirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm Sandra too. Feel free to add me anyone :-)) x