Are you ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    What I find ironic....it's mostly women responding to this thread, lol.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member
    umm.. yes! but not pro.. i have no one that is worth a damn near me.. the panthers are terrible and it should be that way for a loooonnnnngggggg time..
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    I sure hope they can wrap this whole thing up...I've been stressed all summer. Go COWBOYS!!!! *yes I know...they suck...but I love them*

I'm a Cowboys fan too! The way I see it. A girl needs both an NFC and AFC team!

I agree, but not on the Cowboys. I was born and bred to be a Packer-Backer :D
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    woohoo! Players should sign deal today!!!!!!

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

So excited. *High Five!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member
    As long as there is college, high school, and Pop Warner football, I can give a rat's *kitten* about a bunch of overpaid crybabies who cannot stay out of trouble if the good Lord was their agent....Go GATORS

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHOMP CHOMP!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!! Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow...
    THAT THE CHANT AT OUR HOUSE!!!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    So frigging happy about this!!! Can't wait until my Sundays are consumed with watching football. :drinker: :happy:
    You play COD and watch football:-) I think I wanna marry you!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    My favorite time of year!!!

Go Dawgs!!! Go Falcons!!!
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Long-suffering Redskins fan here... will be glad to finally see an end to this p!ssing contest between the owners and players. Roll on September!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    So frigging happy about this!!! Can't wait until my Sundays are consumed with watching football. :drinker: :happy:
    You play COD and watch football:-) I think I wanna marry you!

haha :blushing:
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    cant wait, was gettin a lil nervous! football sundays, wings, pizzas and beer! woooo hooo!!! :drinker:

:heart: GIANTS BABY!!!!!!:heart:
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    FINALLY!!! I don't know what I would do without my football!!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    OH YEEEAAAHHHHH....already have season tickets for 2 college teams and one high school team.....and the Football channels on TV...lets go!!!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Phew! I got to see Donald Driver and Jermichael Finley work out with kids at Vilas Zoo in Madison (my kids are both too old, so I went on my own. I took pictures. I took video. I am a dork.) a couple weeks ago and since then I have been UNSATISFIED watching baseball. I need Football! I need my Packers! College ball just doesn't cut it...

GO PACK GO!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Let's go SAINTS!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Jay Cutler just let go of his baggage and hes single and ready to hit it hard!!! ma dawg!!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!!!! Cubs suck!!:bigsmile:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    My favorite time of year!!!

Go Dawgs!!! Go Falcons!!!

W00t! A fellow Georgian...too bad I hate the Falcons...and Dawgs...and Jackets, lol. I'm not a fan of GA football, even though I'm a native, lol.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Yes, just as I suspected no football fans here!!!!! Lol!!!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Cant wait cant wait cant WAIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT Go B R U I N S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Yeah, as much as I LOVE football (Go Patriots!), I can't wait for Hockey Season!!

(Yeah, I live in Hockeytown. :D)