over 800 cal left for the day

Options
I have logged all my meals and snacks for the day. I see my calories for lunch and dinner is pretty low (around 200). I need help in what I can add to both meals. I still have over 800 calories left in the day!

Replies

• Nomarfan
    Nomarfan Posts: 36
    Options
    I wish I could help, but I dont have that problem! :(
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I would add some meat or cheese to lunch and maybe a sweet potato or something similar to your evening meal to round things out.
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I generally try to eat at the least 400 calories per meal. If I have extra calories left then it's room for me to play with. If I'm wanting dessert after lunch then I have it! If I want an extra serving at dinner then I have it! That way I meet my goal without going over or under by too-too much... :smile:
  • Fitandsexy_fe
    Fitandsexy_fe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would add some meat or cheese to lunch and maybe a sweet potato or something similar to your evening meal to round things out.

Did just that. I now have only 200 to have but I may just let that slide for the day. Thanks for the suggestion it helped a bunch.
  • Fitandsexy_fe
    Fitandsexy_fe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I generally try to eat at the least 400 calories per meal. If I have extra calories left then it's room for me to play with. If I'm wanting dessert after lunch then I have it! If I want an extra serving at dinner then I have it! That way I meet my goal without going over or under by too-too much... :smile:

I like tht suggestion as well. Cause I love me some desert!