Lose Pounds with the PINK PATCH (Huh?!)

Options
There was a banner on this site for "The Pink Patch". What in the world is that!?

If you go to their website, there are stories, but nothing to tell you what it is.

It sounded so odd I clicked on the ad out of curiosity!

Thought I'd ask all of you!

Carrie

Replies

• carrierella
    carrierella Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    There was a banner on this site for "The Pink Patch". What in the world is that!?

If you go to their website, there are stories, but nothing to tell you what it is.

It sounded so odd I clicked on the ad out of curiosity!

Thought I'd ask all of you!

Carrie
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    here is what I found:

http://thepinkpatch.com/

http://thepinkpatch.com/funfacts.html

The all-natural herbal ingredients may help increase your metabolic rate, curb food cravings, burn calories and accelerate weight loss. The weight loss will be healthy and gradual. Expect an average weight loss of 1-3 lbs per week. It is important that to achieve your desired weight loss you use the Pink Patch with a sensible meal plan along with exercise. Pink Patch contains all-natural herbal ingredients. The Pink Patch may help you feel more energized, healthier and help you lose weight. There may be a mild skin rash if you are sensitive to the adhesive used with the patch which contains latex. If this occurs, discontinue use of the product immediately.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It's like the nicotine patch, except that it's a waste of money. :laugh: There are no known 'natural' herbs that can increase your metabolism permanently. Caffeine will make your body work harder and increase your HR and BP, but only for the 6 hours that it remains in your system. Anything that's not a stimulant won't do anything, and the stimulants that are legal don't do very much.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    There are no known 'natural' herbs that can increase your metabolism permanently.

Are too!!! Don't you watch infomercials at all hours of the night?!?!?!?:wink:
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    here is what I found:

http://thepinkpatch.com/

http://thepinkpatch.com/funfacts.html

The all-natural herbal ingredients may help increase your metabolic rate, curb food cravings, burn calories and accelerate weight loss. The weight loss will be healthy and gradual. Expect an average weight loss of 1-3 lbs per week. It is important that to achieve your desired weight loss you use the Pink Patch with a sensible meal plan along with exercise. Pink Patch contains all-natural herbal ingredients. The Pink Patch may help you feel more energized, healthier and help you lose weight. There may be a mild skin rash if you are sensitive to the adhesive used with the patch which contains latex. If this occurs, discontinue use of the product immediately.

HMMMM what adds up here??? 1-3lbs with a sensible meal plan and exercise??? does this sound familiar to anyone??? Like what we are already doing WITHOUT a patch??? :ohwell:

I must say though... there was something similar out a few years back and i was given a free sample and tried it out... lived my normal same life (eating what i wanted and only exercising when i HAD to) and amazingly enough... NOTHING happened. :grumble: (that's a nasty face for myself for being so silly back then)
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    There are no known 'natural' herbs that can increase your metabolism permanently.

Are too!!! Don't you watch infomercials at all hours of the night?!?!?!?:wink:

lol those Kinoki foot pads are the BOMB. :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I heard the pink patch works very, very well!

First you place it over your mouth and then........:noway: :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Too bad they're pink...I'd buy the hubby one!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Too bad they're pink...I'd buy the hubby one!:laugh:

Maybe we can get them in chamo, its huntin season, right?:laugh: