Which Jillian Michaels DVD

Options
Do you like the best? There are alot of DVD's out there & 30 day shred seems to be one of the most popular along with ripped in 30. So are there any others?

Replies

• _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have the Shred DVD and I like it but it's tough! Jillian definitely kicks your butt. =)
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    I use 30 DS Ripped in 30 and Yoga Meltdown..
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    If you have not done one I would Start with 30 day shred then move on from there
  • ddcdiva77
    ddcdiva77 Posts: 37
    Options
    I recently bought Shred it in 30 along with Shred it with weights. I have been doing shred it with weights for almost two weeks now and it's tough but awesome and some of the moves I couldn't do in the beginning, I can do now. The weights can be regular weights or a kettle bell, I use the kettle bell mostly, but there are still a couple of moves that I have to switch to my dumbbells. I haven't tried shred it in 30 yet, but I may try it this week.
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have the Shred and it is great!! I also just ordered Ripped in 30 from Amazon, so it should be here soon. I've noticed that people generally start with the Shred and then do Ripped since Ripped is more intense... and that is what I will be doing!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I like no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is my all time favorite. I also like Shredding It w/ Weights (great if you have a kettebell). I completed Ripped in 30 and had some great results too.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    ripped in 30 and blast fat boost metabolism are my faves
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have many of them ...30 day shred and ripped in 30 are my favorites cuz they only 25 min.....then i can pick my own cardio.....I also have NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES which I plan on trying after I meet my goal!