Replies

• Rhea81
    Rhea81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Anniston!!

Him: Ryan Reynolds
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    Me: Khole Kardashin. I think she is absolutley gorgeous!
    My future bf: Nelly, he's got amazing abs. I wanna lick em! ;) LOL
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    bar none, any Crossfit athlete!!!
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    Me: Angie Harmon. I've always liked the look of a runner. :)
    Him: Ryan Reynolds all the way. In my defense, he would ALSO like to look like Ryan Reynolds so this isn't just my dream ;)
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    me: miley cyrus,miranda kerr,mary kate olsen

him: perfecto <3
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    beyonce fit but yet still curvy.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    At the end of this journey - when you have reached your goals....If you could get your body to look like any one persons, who would you pick? AND if you could pick a body for your significant other, whose would you pick? Let's keep it clean people!

Me: Jennifer Aniston
    Him: Tim McGraw :)

Me: Halle Berry! Her body is curvy, healthy, toned... perfect!
    Him: David Beckham. YUMMMMMMMMMM!
  • thrashyaface420
    Options
    Tazz and old wrestler from the 90's and early 2000's. We have the same height and body type so it seem like a logical target to shoot for. (type "Tazz WWE" in google) maybe not so much muscle though
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Khloe kardashian. She is not too skinny like most of those celebs.
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    did i miss something about Jennifer Aniston? i love her but wats so great about her body? shes skinny thats about it!..

id LOVE to look like Kim Kardashian but i am not built like her.. id love to look like Jessica Alba! im more like her! :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks. I don't think my boobs are going much of anywhere and i love teh hourglass shape I'm working on.

I dated a body builder and I don't want hubby to look like that. I don't want him to be too thin so I'm not too sure.
  • EmilyAmichetti
    Options
    I would love to have Scarlett Johansson's Body!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Me! I've seen myself at different weights....lowest was 72 pounds, highest 115. I am perfect just the way I am. No one has my muscular legs and bony shoulders...lol....and I'll take them! Yes, others have better looking bodies, but unless I plan on plastic surgery, this is the body I have.....and I love it!

I am flawed to perfection!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Santa Clause

Really though, Will Ferrell is at the top of my list...................cough cough Chris Evans cough cough
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Gerard Butler when he was in 300
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    did i miss something about Jennifer Aniston? i love her but wats so great about her body? shes skinny thats about it!..

id LOVE to look like Kim Kardashian but i am not built like her.. id love to look like Jessica Alba! im more like her! :)

Her legs are ripped and sexy
  • aneumany
    Options
    Gerard Butler when he was in 300

sexy!
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Gisele Bundchen... I'm a couple inches taller than her, but her legs and stomach are to die for. I'll never have boobs like hers, of course, because my A cups look nothing like her Cs, but still.
  • aneumany
    Options

Her legs are ripped and sexy

really? i guess i never saw her like that!... she always looks good, but i never admired her body!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Eva Mendes. I am always going to have my T's & A, but a smaller, curvier and more sexy version like Eva would be awesome.