Message from a Newbie!

Hello all,
I've been using the site for the past 2 weeks and decided that it's finally time to introduce myself. I'm a 32 year old mom of 3 boys who is finally DONE having children and here to live up to the promise I made to my husband 10 years ago. That promise was to keep myself at a healthy attractive weight and to not let myself go after having children. After many years of fad dieting and yo yo exercising, I'm ready to commit to what I know works which is simply diet and exercise. So I started on this 2 weeks ago with "the last 15" to loose and I have already lost 6.5 bs. Fabulously enough, it has not been hard at all!! It's totally becoming second nature that if I want to eat more, I just work out more that day. I can't wait for the day that I reach my goal weight and can say that I did it without severe deprivation. Looking forward to getting to know you all,

~A

Replies

• AJ76
    AJ76 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello all,
    I've been using the site for the past 2 weeks and decided that it's finally time to introduce myself. I'm a 32 year old mom of 3 boys who is finally DONE having children and here to live up to the promise I made to my husband 10 years ago. That promise was to keep myself at a healthy attractive weight and to not let myself go after having children. After many years of fad dieting and yo yo exercising, I'm ready to commit to what I know works which is simply diet and exercise. So I started on this 2 weeks ago with "the last 15" to loose and I have already lost 6.5 bs. Fabulously enough, it has not been hard at all!! It's totally becoming second nature that if I want to eat more, I just work out more that day. I can't wait for the day that I reach my goal weight and can say that I did it without severe deprivation. Looking forward to getting to know you all,

~A
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Welcome and congratulations on your weight loss so far. I just started about a week and a half ago (right before Halloween, so I'd have to be accountable for all the candy I pilfer from my son's stash).
    Best of luck on the rest of your weight loss.