Replies

• abdehor
    abdehor Posts: 16
    Options
    Nairn oat biscuits all flavours
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love greek yogurt. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, they have Trader Joe's brand greek nonfat vanilla yogurt. It is the best. It has vanilla beans in it. O my goodness. so tasty. And it has a lot of protein (13g I believe) which keeps you fuller longer. They're 130 calories.

Anything with protein will keep you feeling full. a few almonds, a tablespoon of peanut butter, yogurt, a protein shake, etc.
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thinsations, Special K cracker Chips, Special K bards, singles Chocolate bars (yup I said chocolate bars) it depends what type of snack you want!

Thinsations has so many things I like to mix them up and try different ones so I don't get bored and don't think about other things

the singles kit kat bar is one of my favorites if I want something other than fruit/veggies or salty....but I love chocolate!
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Apples sprinkled with cinnamon
    Soy crisps with laughing cow cheese spread
    Almonds -- esp. Cocoa Roast almonds 100 calorie packs
    Baby carrots (these don't keep me satisfied long, though)
    String cheese
    Yogurt
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    silk original coconut milk! Filling and sweet!
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    hpygirl64ColleenLinder Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Raw almonds, veggies in sundried tomato hummus, air dried popcorn (rarely), or my liquid gold bestest ever protein shakes...

Feel free to friend me anyone on here for some daily calorie free food for thought... Colleen (Seattle)
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    handful of nuts like almonds or walnuts, dried cranberries, string cheese, larabar bar, protein shake, Fage 0% yogurt. My homemade popsicles. Bit of fruit.

whatever is on hand
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I snack on fruits like bananas, strawberries, peaches etc. I noticed when I don't consume any fruits I get chocolate cravings. There are a few odd days when I don't eat any since we run out of it so quickly (blame my brother). On those days, I have whole wheat bread with cheddar cheese to serve as my snack.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I like to eat fruit with some nuts or maybe with cheese such peach, berries, cantaloupe with a dozen almonds or peanuts. If i did good exercise before, I eat a bit higher sugar fruits like apple, or even grapes or cherries and I indulge a piece of yummy(not the low fat kind ;)) cheese.
    I do not like the idea of any premade protein bar or shake or powder, so I try to get my protein from traditional form.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    opps, double post
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I l ike to feel like I really ate something so I'll eat cereal w/ almond milk, homemade veggie soup, low carb tortilla, apple and cheese quesadilla along with many of the things already mentioned.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    CASHEWS!! OhMyGoodness I love them so!! I think I am addicted.
    Celery with peanut butter
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I like eating fruit and veggies and drinking a lot of water. I hope your able to find what works best for you. :smile:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Chobani greek yogurt..the extra protein really helps me stay full longer!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Kraft Twistable Cheese stick (60 calories)
    raw almonds
    Edamame
    Laughing Cow cheese wedge and 2 Wasa crackers
    Blueberries
    for some reason just a plain apple leaves me more hungry, so I always have to pair it with peanut butter/almond butter or cheese
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1/2 apple and 1 tbsp peanut butter.. :)
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    apples, banannas, oranges, strawberries, fiber one bars, a piece of wheat toats with peanutbutter and honey on it, and sometimes nuts
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I like me some possum jerky when I git a hankerin fer eats.

Sometimes ya can get it free on the highway.. jus gotta scrape the hair off is all.
  • nicg74
    nicg74 Posts: 4
    Options
    Oh god it's all so healthy and delicious ;) But I have to admit I am loving WW dessert yogurts, in particular the strawberry tart and Lemon cheesecake one. But like some of you, I also love apples and peanut butter :)
  • nicg74
    nicg74 Posts: 4
    Options
    lmao