Champions' Lounge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
13»

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    But how are we supposed to keep out the riffraff?

By the looks of it, we ARE the riffraff. How do we keep out the normies?
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Let's get this party started already.... all my hard-core hommies lemme hear ya!!! Woot woot!!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    But how are we supposed to keep out the riffraff?

By the looks of it, we ARE the riffraff. How do we keep out the normies?

Just be ourselves... they'll peek in and RUN out. :drinker:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Almost time to go home. Today is a weight lifting day, upper body. I had some pasta for lunch, and then I had oats, and then I just had a myoplex shake. So my glycogen stores are full and ready to pump iron.

What about you guys and gals?
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Just finished the worlds slowest two mile run... 28 minutes. I'm a wuss.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I did chest and triceps today including 4 sets of pushups... 30-35 per set. For cardio I did Zumba and 25min of HITT on the stepmill. Just to see if I could... I attempted a pull-up today. I've been using the assisted pull-up machine for quite a while now and I just wanted to see how close I was to doing one unassisted. Well I did it... but I had to use my legs to get myself up there. I think I'm going to ask one of the trainers tomorrow if they can show me how to do a kipping pull-up...
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I did chest and triceps today including 4 sets of pushups... 30-35 per set. For cardio I did Zumba and 25min of HITT on the stepmill. Just to see if I could... I attempted a pull-up today. I've been using the assisted pull-up machine for quite a while now and I just wanted to see how close I was to doing one unassisted. Well I did it... but I had to use my legs to get myself up there. I think I'm going to ask one of the trainers tomorrow if they can show me how to do a kipping pull-up...

I love me some pull-ups.
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Go to the CrossFit main site for tutorials on kipping pull ups! I just had rotator cuff surgery 5 weeks ago, so no pull ups for me for a long while... But, I'll be back! Good luck and congrats on getting the first one out of the way!

Here's a link to kipping pull-ups: http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html