Question of the Day- Day 3

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Milkshakes...fries...and cheeseburgers....you know, the kind with enough grease on the wrapper to fry a whole chicken....I swear if I meet my goal weight by my wedding, we're eating at McDonald's for our first married meal. lol
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I really eat anything I want when it's around and I'm hungry - I just make up for the calories in my indulgences as the day progresses. What I really miss is feeling like a treat and simply running out to get it. I could kill for a scone right now. Or an Oreo. But I'm not really hungry - just desirous. So, I'm staying put for now. Hoping to get through the rest of the afternoon.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Big thick chewy cookies!!
  • Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni pizza. I want to try the super stuffed crust from Pizza Hut, but I know that's just too much so I have continued to avoid it.
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni pizza. I want to try the super stuffed crust from Pizza Hut, but I know that's just too much so I have continued to avoid it.

aaahhhh I have been wanting to try that too!! We might wanna make that a reward food lol
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Milkshakes...fries...and cheeseburgers....you know, the kind with enough grease on the wrapper to fry a whole chicken....I swear if I meet my goal weight by my wedding, we're eating at McDonald's for our first married meal. lol

hahahaha that's a great idea I can just see you on your honeymoon indulging in McDonalds lol
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    Well, I wasnt hungry until I read this thread...haha

For me, (and yes, I know its disgusting) it's Cheddarwursts. Like the bratwursts filled with cheese? MMMMMM. We used to have a campfire every weekend and stuff ourselves full of them. Oh, and those really nasty dollar Totinos pizzas....ah, how I miss thee....
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options

hahahaha that's a great idea I can just see you on your honeymoon indulging in McDonalds lol

I swear to you...I'm hitting up the drive through..veil and all!
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    Future Mrs. Smith- that's too funny.... don't get any on the wedding dress!!!!!!

Mine would be like others- pop, diet Pepsi and all others. It's just crap and bad for us.

Anything else I let myself have with proper control, well that's most the time. We all slip and pay for it later!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    For me it's chips...I will now just have a hand full not the entire bag...damn I miss that
    I use to drink a lot of coke but have went to diet coke..not sure if that's
    better or not...
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    mine is mayo ... I use light sometimes but not alot but it sounds gross but I love mayo on sandwiches and I have also cut out greasy foods .... doesnt help I have a store right next door that sells mozzeralla sticks, fried mushrooms and steak and cheese haha
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Mountain Dew. Still drinking it, but only 1 a day instead of 6 or 8. May have to go back to not drinking it like I did when I started on here.
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    I will have to say mine is sweet tea :/ I limit it! I treat myself on Sunday's!! That when I allow alittle extra lee-way for myself  but man o man could I drink about 32oz a day so now if I have it during week it's unsweetened!
  • TruckerChick
    TruckerChick Posts: 263
    Options
    Oh dear Lord, where do I begin!! LOL

I just love food altogether!! But mostly Taco Bell.. I HAVE to stay away from that place. All other fast food joints I can do without.

Reese's ANYTHING! I love chocolate with peanut butter!!

Late night snacking!! I don't buy snacks to put in my pantry cuz I know I'll find them eventually!!!

I don't do a lot of soda's anymore. When I do drink them, I stay away from diet (cuz I heard it's worse than regular) and I try not to do more than one a week... mostly I can go weeks without a soda... but Pepsi is my downfall.

And ice cream... LOVE ice cream.

If I could eliminate these from my world, I could do much better on my weight loss!!
  • DeeChan634
    DeeChan634 Posts: 34
    Options
    Bread. I still eat carbohydrates but I was eating so much bread I gained a lot of weight from it. I've lowered my bread intake to once a week and I'm still getting used to it but I know it'll be worth it in the end.
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Maybe this was a bad questions lol everytime I go in and read it it makes me sooo hungry lol I <3 Taco Bell too!!!!!!!!