The Diamond Challenge: Week 2 (Little Diamonds)

Options
2»

Replies

• LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've got a question, but it's not the question of the day... I'm just curious

What time zone is everyone in?

I'm in New York so I'm in Eastern
    QOTD for Monday!

What is one thing you wish you could do before you die?

Definitely would be to travel the world

QOTD for Tuesday!
    What is one not so healthy food that it's hard for you to say no to?
    Buffalo wings....I just love them!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    QOTD for Tuesday!

Maybe homemade cakes. Although I wouldn't say they are completely unhealthy. I make a lot of cakes with fruits and yogurt. I usually don't make cakes with chocolate or whipped cream, as I don't like them
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    I've got a question, but it's not the question of the day... I'm just curious :ohwell:

What time zone is everyone in? I'm in the Eastern US time zone.

I'm in the Eastern (US) too. Maryland.

Shortee75, I'm jealous! My husband and I have a dream of living in Atlanta (oh and we're big Braves/Falcons fans lol)

LOL - I am about 1 1/2 hours south of Atlanta in Columbus - you could not pay me to live in Atlanta...LOL! If we go to Atlanta for any reason I don't drive (or I try not to anyway)!
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    QOTD for Monday!

What is one thing you wish you could do before you die?

Mine would have to be an Alaskan Cruise as well. My husband lived in Alaska when he was younger and we have talked about taking a cruise, but haven't done it yet. We are actually crossing Vegas off our list this September :laugh:

QOTD for Tuesday!

Mine would be plain potato chips as well (specifically Lay's Plain or Ruffles)...something about them being salty is a weakness for me, BUT I do not buy them...LOL!!!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've got a question, but it's not the question of the day... I'm just curious

What time zone is everyone in? :heart: Me: Central time zone, US

QOTD for Monday!

What is one thing you wish you could do before you die? :heart: Me: get married and have children. I am 30, no kids, no hubby, and I'm starting to lose hope that it will ever happen. My boyfriend talks about marrying me, but he is 5 years younger, and in no real hurry. I'd also love to travel. I would absolutely love to go to Ireland, Germany, England, to name a few.

QOTD for Tuesday!
    :heart: Me: anything chocolate peanut butter. It's my absolute favorite in sweets. Love it. :love:

By the way, the "real" thread is up now.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    What is one thing you wish you could do before you die? hmm i never thought abt it may be have to start thinking

QOTD for Tuesday!

All indian sweets(gulab jamun, Ladoo,) bcoz most of them are fried and sweet

Kathy