Starting Insanity today but this group could be for goals pe

Options
I am starting Insanity workout today. I have completed p90x last year and it has worked and am going to try Insanity program now as well. I am about 6'1 195lbs and it doesn't really matter to me whether I lose or gain weight, I just want a better body and be healthier. I am eating better I almost never go out to fast food places so my diet is pretty good. I just want to get back that 6 pac I once had back in my high school years. Anyone else on a program right now, or have just future goals they would like to share? Also if you have done Insanity or p90x please share ur opinions or anything you'd like to say.:smile:

Replies

• njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wow i started Insanity this morning. I think my fit test wasn't to bad except for the push up jacks, that was just pathetic.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    I'll be done with P90X in September. My plan is to start Insanity this Fall. With P90X - I feel great, I'm stronger, I'm faster, I'm more disciplined. I'm not as ripped as I would like to be, but hey, it's not even Day 60 yet, so *fingers crossed*. I would love to hear how your experience with the program goes.