EPIC MOTIVATIONAL GROUP

Options
Hi guys feel free to join our group i post a mini challenge to complete almost everymorning on my blog and main page and starting tomorrow i will include one superfood to eat during your day (not a complete meal, just a valid superfood) join us everyone is very motivated and usually everybody complete the daily challenges!

Replies

• hannahdiaz2
    Options
    Hi,
    This sounds like an awesome way to keep myself motivated. I'd love to join your group. I maxed out my weight at 235 in November. Since then I've gone down to 171. I plan to continue until I reach 140 and then maintain. I'm currently a workout junkie (the people at the gym know me by first and last name). Can't wait to see what your mini challenges look like :)
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I started off at 250 back in April 2010, since then I have gotten down to 162 (88 pounds GONE! :)). I am looking to lose another 27-32 pounds, want to get down to 130-135 pounds. I have been going through a stubborn plateau, but I think I’m finally breaking through it. But every little bit helps…I’d love to join in your group!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    How do we join the group? Sorry, I haven't joined any groups on MFP yet. Thank you!