30DS-L1 Done! NSV & Progress Pic

Options
2»

Replies

• AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    LOVING the abs! OMG I <3 Jillian! WAY TO GO!
  • gelleebean44
    gelleebean44 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I too was in a very unhealthy relationship for over 8 years. Been out of it awhile. You look great. I can definitely see the definition in your upper abs. I am switching to Level 2 on 30ds tomorrow. Wish me luck :)

Wishing you much success on your continued journey.

Dana

You don't need luck Dana, I'm sure you'll do awesome! L2/D1 kicked my *ss yesterday...I was saying alot of un-lady-like things at Jillian. LOL But I pushed thru it & did L2/D2 today. Same amount of cussing, but I took less "breaks" than yesterday. I told my BFF today "OMG I think Jillian's trying to kill me!!" LMAO
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    oh WOW...What a CHANGE in SUCH A SHORT TIME!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I loved reading every word of your post - thank you for sharing, as I'm sure so many can identify with what you've gone through, and how you were/are feeling!

I'm glad you donated ex's stuff...but boy do I love that scene in Waiting to Exhale! I'm sure we've had moments we've felt like doing just what she did! ... donation is definately the safer route though! :)

Great work & results! I LOVE 30 day shred and had amazing results with it in the past. I'm back on track & had hubby take some semi-before pics today (10 # down, day 3 back to shredding).

Thanks again! Can't wait to see your post L2 pics!

Hugs, Amy :)
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Whoa - that's impressive. Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!