I have to keep going!HELP!

Options
I need some help here, i have been really busy this week, and i havent logged my food in like the last three days. I know i haven't been over eating i seem to be getting used to how much i can eat. But i feel like im in a down-ward spiral and im going to crash and burn! Please help me i have lost 6 pounds already and i am so excited that i dont want to stop now.
What can i do to make myself remember to log during the upcoming busy weeks and holiday season.

Replies

• hollymommy
    Options
    I need some help here, i have been really busy this week, and i havent logged my food in like the last three days. I know i haven't been over eating i seem to be getting used to how much i can eat. But i feel like im in a down-ward spiral and im going to crash and burn! Please help me i have lost 6 pounds already and i am so excited that i dont want to stop now.
    What can i do to make myself remember to log during the upcoming busy weeks and holiday season.
  • lascolaj514
    lascolaj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Maybe logging in the morning what you expect to eat and trying to stick to it. Then check at night and make whatever changes are neccessary would help.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Maybe logging in the morning what you expect to eat and trying to stick to it. Then check at night and make whatever changes are neccessary would help.

What she said but also... if you don't think you will remember all that you eat... write it down; either on a regular note book or Barnes & Noble has several food journals available. Write down everything in that and as soon as you get a chance to get to the computer input that info.
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who uses her camera phone to take a picture of everything she eats throughout the day (even snacks)...then she has a visual reminder of what she ate. I don't know if you have a camera phone, but if you do it's worth a "shot'. :wink:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who uses her camera phone to take a picture of everything she eats throughout the day (even snacks)...then she has a visual reminder of what she ate. I don't know if you have a camera phone, but if you do it's worth a "shot'. :wink:

Wow! That's a great idea!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Make a note on your computer everyday to help remind you. When you get to work or home have the list of what you have ate that day and log it.
  • hollymommy
    Options
    Thanks guys that was, really helpful.
    thank you!:smile:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    The thing that works well for me, but it may not for others, is I am logged in to MFP all day long, even at work. Whenever I eat or drink another glass of water, I throw it on log.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I too take pictures of what I am eating with my cell and log it later when I can't get to the computer--may not be quite as exact but you'll get an idea. Worked great even travelling last week.