Ahhh horrible day.

Options
I had a horrible day with my calories. Needless to say tomorrow is a new day. Just kinda feel bad about eating so much today and the fact i didn't exercise either. So tomorrow is back to exercising and eating right.

Replies

• rainbow118
    rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I had a horrible day with my calories. Needless to say tomorrow is a new day. Just kinda feel bad about eating so much today and the fact i didn't exercise either. So tomorrow is back to exercising and eating right.
  • Bride092909
    Options
    Stay positive, this is a life long change, there will always be good days and some bad. :flowerforyou:

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Same happened to me today.
    Don't sweat it. One day is one day.
    Tomorrow is a new day and another day back on track!
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Must have been something in the air today! I had my son's party today and then after I finished cleaning up I sat down with a cheese ball and tricuits and went to town! All I can say is thank goodness there weren't any more leftovers than that. I sent the rest of the cake home with my family and everyone ate the rest of the food!
    Tomorrow is a new and better day.
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I guess if I just looked at my calories I would consider today a "horrible day". I took my son out to a movie today and I just let myself thoroughly enjoy some popcorn. I know that tomorrow I will watch my intake a little closer, but I also know that if this diet is going to work it's got to have "wiggle room" for real life. I've just realized I have to embrace those splurges and enjoy them...then it's not so hard to get back to my "diet". Tonight my son told me he had a great day and his only complaint was that it didn't last longer. :love: How often do you get a compliment like that out of a 9 year old boy?

I guess what I'm trying to say is...you can't always eat perfectly, so if you are going to splurge (not cheat), choose to enjoy it...really enjoy it, then move on. It's easier to go back to counting calories if you aren't beating yourself up. :flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Went to the movies and ate buttered popcorn and a whole big bag of M and M's. Uggh. Must focus and restart tomorrow. It's a new day. Keep it up girls, hang in there with me. :wink:
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    The great thing about this site is... you take it by day. Look at today and one day at a time and know that its not just ONE day that will change your lifestyle...its EVERYDAY so if you fall today... get back up and try twice as hard tomorrow! :) Good luck!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    My mother arrived for a visit on Thursday, staying till Wednesday-- I haven't been able to exercise since she arrived. I've been verrrrrry good, though, about calories until tonight. She took us to China Buffet for dinner. I didn't pig out, but definitely ate more than I should have--
  • Cassiet
    Cassiet Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    :wink: It's good for the soul to indulge a little bit every once in a while lol.

90958.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter