Excited to be overweight.

trishftwwechanged
trishftwwechanged Posts: 47
edited September 30 in Success Stories
Today the wii fit scale told me I was overweight! I'm no longer in the obese section.
I never thought I'd be so happy to be called overweight lol.
I just made the cut by 2 pounds, but I still made it =]

I took the first photo when I started trying to lose weight about 4 weeks ago.
The second photo I took yesterday.
8wf5i0.jpg

I never imagined such a difference in a month.
I hope I can stick with it!

Replies

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    great job! Yes you can stick with it. You can do it girl!
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Wow, you look great already! Keep it up!
  • Effervescent17
    Effervescent17 Posts: 61 Member
    congrats! You can definitely see the change!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    You can do it!! Great job! I can't wait to get there!
  • aparks1177
    aparks1177 Posts: 63
    Wow!!! That's a major difference in just a month. Definitely something to be very proud of!!!!!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,035 Member
    Congrats :D I hit that milestone recently too, it feels great :D
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    congrats hun you look great and in just one month wow
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Wow great progress! Keep it up!
  • smknitter
    smknitter Posts: 88 Member
    That is the greatest. I am totally using the wii fit as well and I can't wait until I am considered overweight..... it is such a terrible sound when you step on the board and that little mechanical voice say "oh"...... WELL DONE!!
  • dewpetals
    dewpetals Posts: 68 Member
    Congrats on your hard work!! You can do it! I just rediscovered my Wii Fit. Started using it today. I didn't know one could "program" your own workouts. It definitely worked me out.
  • I'm so happy for you. I don't find it strange or weird that you're happy to be in the overweight category. I, too, will be ECSTATIC when I get there. Congratulations!!!

*smiles*

Jean
  • Ty guys! and smknitter I know exactly what you mean haha. I hate that too!! Or when you watch your "mii" get fatter as it tallies your weight, I'm sitting there watching my mii get all plump and thinking, really? is this necessary... lol
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
    You look great!!!

I can't wait to be "overweight"! Although I appreciate the peppiness of my little wii fit guy, no matter how peppy you say it, "that's obese" is never good!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    Great progress already! Congrats on bumping down to the overweight category. I'm working my way there! Don't you hate when you step on the balance board and it goes "Oh!" llike you just hurt it or something? And does it really need to announce every day "That's obese!" Great job!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    COngrats! Great milestone!
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    great month for you! good job :)
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Way to go!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Amazing, that's a really good result after 1 month, you should be pleased and proud! You've done really well, why not have yourself a treat like a new haircut or new shoes. Keep up the good work and post some more pictures soon. Thanks for posting xx
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Gret job in 4 weeks. So happy for you!
    I was there once too! I remember wanting to be in a XL instead of having to shop in the "Womens" section, or wanting to weigh less than my husband. Now that I'm at my ideal weight, I set physical goals for myself. Just keep on setting the bar!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!