Wait...why am I here again?!?

Just a newbie saying "HI".....and just catching up on posts from people I don't know :tongue:
Very excited about new steps forward, especially as the winter starts to hit. Wish everyone luck with their goals....and if anyone has any really good tips for someone just trying to get back in shape, i'd love to hear them.

:happy:

Replies

• Just a newbie saying "HI".....and just catching up on posts from people I don't know :tongue:
    Very excited about new steps forward, especially as the winter starts to hit. Wish everyone luck with their goals....and if anyone has any really good tips for someone just trying to get back in shape, i'd love to hear them.

:happy:
  • Welcome! And the best advice I can offer is to post the food and portions before it goes into your mouth! Good luck in your journey to good health and fitness!:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Slow and steady wins the race--

hare-tortoise.gif

Do or do not-- there is no try.

Take it mouthful by mouthful and work hard-- there is no easy solution or quick fix, but ooohhhh will you feel good as you conquer this day by day.

:smile:

• Take it mouthful by mouthful and work hard-- there is no easy solution or quick fix, but ooohhhh will you feel good as you conquer this day by day.

:smile:

how do you get the smileys and the turkey into your signiture
    it won't let me