hahaha
  • birdielosingit
    birdielosingit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 5 and 3/4. :)
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    5'3" I know it's a little "tall" but I wanna join! Started at 145 currently down to 135, ultimately want to get to 125. I love MFP and am kind of addicted to reading the message boards haha feel free to add me!
  • rachivie
    rachivie Posts: 11
    Options
    4'11
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    5'1" trying to lose about 30 pounds. Any of you lovely ladies can add me, i'm all about the idea of "the more support the better"
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I love my travel-sized friends :)
  • glowingz
    glowingz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the short factor. I'm 5'2", and I'd love to weigh 120 pounds.

But your goal at 5'2" is to weigh 88-92 pounds?!?! Sorry, but I definitely cannot relate to that.... That is not healthy, and I cannot support that.
  • glowingz
    glowingz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the short factor. I'm 5'2", and I'd love to weigh 120 pounds.

But your goal at 5'2" is to weigh 88-92 pounds?!?! Sorry, but I definitely cannot relate to that.... That is not healthy, and I cannot support that.

(I'm writing in response to the person who started this thread, by the way).

Any of you other short ladies with healthy goals, can feel free to friend me.
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    im 4'11 and looking 2 drop a ton of weight!!! so oany of yall can add me i would luv 2 chat with yall and get any advice and tips yall have! i do best when i have people 2 check n with when i am trying 2 loose weight!!! :laugh: also i luv 2 have fun and make new friends:laugh:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    5'2" here - I used to always say 5'2 3/4" but I think I was measured in my socks and lifting my chin when I got that. :)
    "Fun-sized" - oh I love that! Any/all of you feel free to friend me if you like.
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Im 5"1.3 so Im pretty short! I don't have a lot to lose by 8st 7lbs currently and I was 9st 9lbs! but I wish to get to 8st then maybe 7st 7lbs
  • fortlewishottie
    fortlewishottie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 here so im short and love it.

1886752.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lmanzi219
    lmanzi219 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am going to start using that! "Fun-sized" is so much better than "short". I am 5'1.5" and have started yet again but this time feels different. I am looking at losing weight as more of a quest to be healthier and fit instead of putting the pressure on the numbers of the scale. It is working a lot better this way. My goal weight is 125 for now. Feel free to add me :)
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" at 147lbs GW is 120. Feel free to add me!
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and it's so hard for me to not look 'dumpy' even though I'm not that much over weight. Feel free to add me too!
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" here also! And I thought I was the only one who counted the 1/2 inch!! Haha. Feel free to add me ladies.
  • lowe30
    lowe30 Posts: 1
    Options
    5'3" here and new to the site super excited to take control :smile:
  • Bookwormdee
    Bookwormdee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5'1" here. I stopped kidding myself about the half inch. Looking to lose 20 lbs to start. After that, who knows? But I know I cannot stay my current weight.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and very heavy. Please add me!