Pizza for dinner help...

Options
2»

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Request thin crust, light cheese, and pile on the veggies!!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Just eat the pizza and enjoy life. One day isn't going to hurt anything.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I kinda agree with Chuckyp. Personally, I've had a couple of times where I hit a plateau, and overindulging within reason one day actually started me losing again. The trick is to only do it very occasionally.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Thank you guys for all your suggestions, I sent her an email and told her I'm eating healthier but pizza sounds yummy. I thought about eating something before we meet so I don't go hog wild on the pizza since it's been almost a month since i've had it.

We are eating at her place, maybe she can buy the pizza and I'll bring some healthy salad and maybe a bottle of skinny girl margarita so I don't have to feel as guilty. Plus we are going swimming so maybe I can not feel as bad as sitting at some restaurant/bar.

I work out every day about 600-700 calories and am usually under. But I think I may jump it up by another 200 to combat the drink or 2.

Thank you guys for all your wonderful answers, it's nice to know we are all going through the same stuff together. :-)
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I kinda agree with Chuckyp. Personally, I've had a couple of times where I hit a plateau, and overindulging within reason one day actually started me losing again. The trick is to only do it very occasionally.

I second this -- I had a few bad nights last week, and my 6-week plateau finally broke. I'm thinking it was the pizza!

Enjoy the pizza and your friend's company. Then get back on tomorrow and drink lots of water!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Thin crust Hawaiian, light cheese. The pineapple provides vitamins and the ham is the leanest protein available on a pizza.
  • morffster
    morffster Posts: 5
    Options
    OK there’s one thing to remember. Fast food happens. As long as it only happens every great once on a while you’ll be ok. So enjoy yourself and continue with your new diet tomorrow.