awkward question....

Options
2»

Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt worry after 2 weeks, as it could be your cycle, but see if it gets better over the next couple of weeks, and stop putting pressure on yourself.
    Do you still fancy him as much?
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Sounds like there are numerous possibilities. My personal experience, and im around the same age, this happened to me a few years back with a boyfriend I was with for 3 years. I loved him, things were fine, but I just wanted nothing to do with him sexually anymore. Not only in terms of him tho, but in general my sex drive was squashed. At this point in time i was healthier than ever as well. I didn't know what was going on but it ended up I was just loosing feelings and attraction for him. Things just got redundant and the spark had faded for me. I didn't realize this until my next relationship. That relationship didn't end up working out either, lol, however, I never lost the urge with him. It was all related to my feelings for the individual, not my health. Still when things aren't going right with the man I notice even by myself my sex drive is diminished.
    I think sometimes women don't realize how psychologic sex really is for us.
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, this is all really great information. Even though me and my boyfriend have had problems lately, it doesn't have anything to do with that. I think it's just a phase. I've never lost my sex drive before and I feel like lots of women do around this age. It will come back eventually!