Starting over, AGAIN!

Options
Ok so this is like the 30th time I am starting back to trying to lose weight. Ever since I've had my son I say I am going to stick to it and I NEVER do.

So what are some ways to keep me focused?

Let me announce something I've never admitted before. Maybe that will embarrass me enough to stick to it.

I weigh 155 now. I am 5'2. Before I got pregnant and had my son 17 months ago I weighed 125. I am only 21 years old. I am too young to not love my body. lol

HELP!

Replies

• xoalyssaox
    Options
    Ok so this is like the 30th time I am starting back to trying to lose weight. Ever since I've had my son I say I am going to stick to it and I NEVER do.

So what are some ways to keep me focused?

Let me announce something I've never admitted before. Maybe that will embarrass me enough to stick to it.

I weigh 155 now. I am 5'2. Before I got pregnant and had my son 17 months ago I weighed 125. I am only 21 years old. I am too young to not love my body. lol

HELP!
  • Cheri_T
    Cheri_T Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again today as well. I'm looking for buddies to help keep me focused.
  • chubbymexicanswife
    Options
    I'm starting over again today as well. Good luck to you both...hopefully we can keep each other motivated!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm starting over again today, too. I can never stay on track.
  • caseym22
    Options
    I'm right there with you I never had a weight issue til I had my daughter... even though shes the best thing to ever happen to me.. I gained A LOT of weight. I did horrible this weekend... so I'm starting over again today.
  • jalopes
    jalopes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i need to start over today too.
    ate a stupid cinnamon roll for breakfast and then realised it cost me 450 calories! ugh. i hate mondays!
    help....
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I think Monday is greek for starting over. :grumble:

Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am kinda starting over today, I totally had a rough weekend, I didn't track anything and didn't eat the best, and didn't drink enough water and I think I am holding on to all of my water which really sthinks. So I am back on track except for the stress that I am dealing with right now and I think it is getting the best of me. I am to the point of :sad: which I have done a couple times already today and I don't feel any better. oh well just part of life I guess. Well back on track today :bigsmile:

Molly
  • puravidame
    puravidame Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Looks like many of us our in the same boat. Here's to starting over AGAIN!!!
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need to start over again too.

I keep saying I am going to eat right and than I don't do it.

I have been exercising somewhat but I really need to get to it and make sure I do it.

We can all do this together.

Bonnie