Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Going out?

Ok...So I'm going to get together with some friends I don't see very often this weekend. And of course we're gonna go out...beer or jack & coke are usually my drinks of choice. Anyone know of some lower calorie options?

Replies

• dasskinny
    dasskinny Posts: 56
    miller 64, barcardi and diet, vodka soda splash of cran. anything soda :-)
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Ok...So I'm going to get together with some friends I don't see very often this weekend. And of course we're gonna go out...beer or jack & coke are usually my drinks of choice. Anyone know of some lower calorie options?

I've learned never to sacrifice a good beverage. I tried going with those low cal beers. I guess they're okay for people who like tinted water and like to pee a lot. LOL! Not for me. I'll stick to my full flavored beers and beverages. However, when I'm really trying to watch my caloric intake for that day, I will go with frozen or mixed drinks instead of beer or wine. I really put on the bloat with those two beverages. :( Have fun with your friends!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Jack & diet coke? If you don't mind the taste.
  • ask for skinny girl mararette or the new 100 caloier jose qavo .
  • BeverageTreats
    BeverageTreats Posts: 149 Member
    Obvious choice is Jack & diet.

If you don't want to drink diet, learn to love naturally low caloric mixer. Like water, or water with bubbles in it. I like vodka with seltzer and a couple lime wedges.

Don't be afraid to have a couple of beers too, if you love them and can afford the cals. Beer calories: http://www.beer100.com/beercalories.htm

I agree with the previous posters that I wouldn't waste my time with the superlite beers either.
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Thanks for all the advice! :) And I will definitely check out that link.