200 CLUB (CLOSED GROUP) New link for members.

Options
12346»

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    FRIENDS. . . . Okay. . .FUN time. . Introductions please. . . FIRST NAMES if you want to . . . if not cool. . .I'll start. . .>>>>ERICA (((( A.K.A. Jade. . ))))
  • leslyta
    Options
    My name's Lesly and Im so close to 199 I just can't wait!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I'm Bronwen! I'm a long way off from 200 but I LOVE the weekly challenges!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 3 –PYGMY SERIES (Advanced)

Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to see what you are really made of! You wanna be a BUSHMEN one day right?
    Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 6 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 You've now walked 2 5K's this week! See I knew you could do it!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this!
    Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

*Modification for Burpees - get down on the floor on your hands and knees (four on the floor) and then quickly go to standing position and raise your hands above your head and then immediately return to the 4 on the floor position and repeat.

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 3 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week THREE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are at the 1/2 way mark! RAISE YOUR SPEARS! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

THIS IS ANOTHER SPARTAN 300 Cardio Workout Series.
    Attempt to do all of these series at one time. If possible do not break these up along the day.

Day 1 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping
  • nvhajjar
    nvhajjar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nicole =)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Hello. . my amazing group.. . . everyone here has been doing an amazing job. . . . I just want to say I would love suggestions for fun days we can have here on our thread. . .

We have our recipe day . . . I vote today. . is post a fun picture day.

funny-pictures-cat-excercise-bike.jpg

Hope you are all having a great Saturday. When I receive all the weights tomorrow. . I will be posting the new spreadsheet. . If I haven't gotten your weight. .you will find that the weight just won't change across the board. . Thanks for being so patient with me.:bigsmile:
  • mjtbb
    mjtbb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My first name is Melanie.

I'm sorry I haven't been around. With the summer vacation I was kind of busy. Lately I have been on a Harry Potter fan fiction site and I can't seem to stop reading. I love to read and it is amazing how talented some people are on that site. I feel silly as I'm 45+ years old but I love to read all those cute romance stories that young people make. It reminds me of when I was young. I'm also back at work with more strict hours so my "puter time is a whole lot more limited. I got to do other things like work and cook and pick up/drop my daughter at school and activities. But I still log in everything and keep up with my calorie intake so the important stuff is been done.

I'm very excited as I reached "onederland"! Sometime in the last couple of weeks. My goal is 197 as that will be 15% weight loss but I'm having some issues with my scale. I got to 199 and then it went up to 201 the next day then it came back down to 199 two days later. I thought "okay, I gained some water weight and now is okay" well I got some weird weights after that. went down to 198 then back up again the next day (I know I'm not supposed to weight everyday but I do as I like to see how some things I ate affect my weight loss). Then 197 and then back up to 199. Anyway, I don't know what to think but since the higher weight is 199 now, at least I know I did reach onederland. My official weigh in is on tuesdays so I'll see what it says then. My husband jokes that tuesdays the gravitational pull is less so thats why I weight less on my official day and then it goes up a couple of pounds for the rest of the week. Weird... In any case the difference is about 2 pounds so I'll take it as a range.

I need new clothes, people are finally telling me to go shopping as everything hangs off of me. I just laugh because it makes me feel great even if I look like crap in my really baggie clothes. My job is pretty casual so I can get away with it for now but since fall is coming I might have to do some shopping since my winter clothes really look bad. At least a couple of pants that don't like like "hammer time" pants. I told hubby to check the attic for my old clothes. I'm sure I can find every size needed there.

Anyway, I'll try to post more often as I'm still going thru this journey like all of you and even if I reached onederland I still have a long way to go!

Mel