Starting for real this time

Hi Everyone!

I downloaded the app but couldn't seem to keep up with it. I think the website will be easier. I was close to my goal weight until I was laid off earlier this year. Being unemployed gives me the chance to spend more time with my favorite hobby, which unfortunately is cooking. Now the scale keeps climbing, for myself and my husband.

So the new goal is to keep cooking, but do my best to make it as healthy as possible, even if that's not nearly as much fun. We have a garden and the fresh veggies are starting to come in so that is making it easier.

Now if I could just stop injuring myself I could exercise more too. Working on that.

So today is a new day, a new start.

Replies

• Hi Everyone!

I downloaded the app but couldn't seem to keep up with it. I think the website will be easier. I was close to my goal weight until I was laid off earlier this year. Being unemployed gives me the chance to spend more time with my favorite hobby, which unfortunately is cooking. Now the scale keeps climbing, for myself and my husband.

So the new goal is to keep cooking, but do my best to make it as healthy as possible, even if that's not nearly as much fun. We have a garden and the fresh veggies are starting to come in so that is making it easier.

Now if I could just stop injuring myself I could exercise more too. Working on that.

Welcome !! There is such a great support system here! feel free to add me!

So today is a new day, a new start.
  • BAH! still new to this forum thing lol
    I wanted to say welcome and there is a great support system here and feel free to add me :):smile: